Helping the Agares Special!

(So remind me again why your using your powers for this?) Vritra asks as his host was applying Line on the whole treasury.

"Well..."

Earlier that day

Yawn

Gen yawns while exploring the Agares mansion.

"This place is pretty big. That's an Archduke for you" he says rubbing his eyes.

He yawns before noticing a figure come out of a certain room carrying objects.

'That's the treasury!' He thought with surprise.

He immediately stalks the person.

With the dumba---I mean thief

The thief was cackling to himself.

"Ha! That was easy! Its a good thing that seal is there to hide our presence! A seal that removes the person's presence when in such a place! It's almost like they were asking to be robbed!" He laughs.

"Oh, so THAT'S why they keep getting robbed!"

"?!" The thief looks behind him and sees the blonde.

(By the way, this is my art. Though I traced over a pic)

"Yo!"

"GYA!" The thief screams trying to attack him but he was faster.

BAM

He got kicked in the face and Gen using the opportunity to swipe his legs to catch him off guard before.

FREEZE

Gen freezes him with his magic attribute before tying him up with his Line.

'I can't believe I have magic like this!' He says excited.

Flashback

Seekvaira was teaching basic magic skills in a study area.

"The most common thing about magic, second to the destructive and powerful properties is the elemental attributes" she explains to her companion.

"Ooh, like in magic rpgs!' He exclaims making her roll her eyes.

"Yes, exactly like that. Since you are new to this let me teach you how to bring it out. First, close your eyes and focus on what element you see. It doesn't always appear in one go so you might take a bit. In case you have a fire element, I have fire proofed the room." she instructs.

"Why are you making it sound like I'll blow up your whole study?!" He yells incredulously before getting smacked by her ruler.

"Because dragons breathe fire. Now focus!" She snaps.

"Eek!"

He nods rapidly and closes his eyes.

'Okay, everything is black and I can't see anything'