She finds out

"What do you mean my sister took him to the Underworld?!" Sona asks loudly losing all composure.

Momo gave her the letter.

"I visited Gen-chan earlier because I thought he was sick or something. But I saw that he wasn't there and when I asked his sister....

She told me your sister took him to the Underworld!" She explains in a panic.

Sona was pale and immediately opened the letter.

And was stunned at what was written.

"What shall we do Kaichou? Kaichou?" Tsubaki asks her only to see her master staring at the letter.

"Is this how he really felt?" She mumbles clutching the letter.

"Kaichou, shall we go to the Underworld?" Tsubasa asks.

"No" she cuts in.

"Eh? Why not?" Ruruko asks worried.

"Just. Trust me. He will be fine. My sister will take care of him. In the meantime, we shall start upping our training" she explains to her peerages confusion.

"Why?" Tomoe asks her and regretted it once she sees the dangerous glint in her master's eyes.

"So that I can punish him painfully for his recklessness" Sona says in finality.

In the Underworld

Shiver

WHACK!

"Ow!"
"Sorry! Why were you shivering?" Sairaorg asks his friend who paled.

"I don't know why. But I feel like I'm going to die for some reason" Gen explains.

(Your master probably found out what you did and is probably thinking of ways to punish your sorry ass) Vritra 'helpfully' supplied.

"HIIIIIIII! Don't joke about that!"

END