XI -Behind the mask-

Start from the beginning

Hwaryun who prepared herself to fight in case the other group suddenly attacked felt something was wrong with Viole. She was a little surprise seeing Viole's hand shaking. Not seeing Viole's expression as he was wearing a mask. She became worried. "Viole?" She called.

Viole who was lost in his thoughts was awaken again to Hwaryun's call, realizing that they are still playing the game. He clenched his fist and bit his lips."Let's go this way, Hwaryun." He said.

Hwaryun was a little confuse as to why Viole ignored the other group in front of them and without asking she just followed what Viole said.

Aruse and Khun was also confuse as they didn't think that the slayer would just ignore the two of them. Khun frowned. "Are you not going to fight us?" Khun asked.

Viole and Hwaryun stopped walking and turned back at them. "I don't want to waste my time." Said Viole as he continue to walk away from there to avoid making contact to Khun as possible because it might cause harm to Khun.

Is he underestimating us? No, is he planning something? No, I think he's... "Are you scared?" Khun asked.

Meanwhile Thio(OC) saw the two in the screen where they monitor the game progress. He smirked and pushed the on button in his mic. "Look what we have here!" He shouted as he showed the people what he was seeing in the big screen. "The slayer Viole and~ Khun Aguero Agnes of the Ten Great Families!!!"

The guests and other people begin to focus on the two in the big screen.

"Hooo~ this is really interesting!"

"Hm! I want to see who is stronger!"

"Hahahaha!!! Let us see, whose stronger between the two! Is it the slayer or a member of the Ten Great Families!"

The guests and other people commented and shouted. They want to see the two fight. Since to them it is interesting and looks entertaining.

Meanwhile the two groups Viole, Hwaryun, Khun and Aruse are now facing each other. They can hear the people cheers and encouraging them to fight.

Viole frowned as he doesn't want to fight Khun. How did it come to this?

Khun stared at Viole as he felt something is wrong as he was not making any move. He seems frozen in his feet...What's wrong with this guy? Khun asked himself as he get his dagger.

As Hwaryun saw Khun moved she also prepared herself. "Viole!" She called again as to make Viole to focus on what is happening.

Viole look at Hwaryun. "Hwaryun... Let's just go." He whispered.

Hwaryun look back at Viole and glared. "What do you think your doing Viole? Didn't you climb the tower to be a God? Why are you hesitating? There is nothing to hesitate about!" She said.

Viole's eyes widened. But, It's Khun. I can't fight him. He said to himself when suddenly Khun attacked him using his dagger. Hwaryun then defended Viole.

Hwaryun didn't notice that Aruse was already beside her and when she noticed she was kicked by Aruse making her pushed away from Viole and Khun. "I'll be your opponent." Aruse said.

"Hwaryun!" Viole called as he was about to run to her, Khun blocked him and attack him from both sides. Viole then dodge it.

As Khun continued to attack. Viole noticed something. His eyes widened as he realized. This technique... Is he perhaps... the girl last night? For real!? Is that why she looks familiar because she is Khun himself!  He thought to himself as he was kind of happy. As he had the chance to dance with him last night.

The four continued to fight. Viole continued to dodge and block Khun's attack but, he was not attacking.

Khun whose continuously attacking him was a little irritated. He's doing it again! He's just dodging! "Why are you not attacking!?" He shouted. But, Viole just ignored it and continue to dodge. "Tch! were getting nowhere." Khun said as he showed his lighthouse and use teleportation. 

Viole's eyes widened as he doesn't see Khun anymore when suddenly Khun appeared in his back and was stabbed by the dagger. Viole's eyes widened as he slowly felt his blood flowing out of his abdomen.

"That's what you get for not attacking. Are you underestimating me?" Khun asked as he removed the dagger that was piercing Viole's body.

The people and the guests shouts out of excitement. Hwaryun's eyes widened to see that Viole was stabbed by Khun. She immediately run towards Viole and shouted. "Viole!"

Viole fell in his knees and slowly look at Khun. "I just... Don't want to fight you..." He mumbled but it is loud enough for Khun to hear.

Khun was confuse of why Viole doesn't want to fight him. As he continued to stare at Viole as he fell. Viole's mask slipped making his face visible.

Khun's eyes widened as he saw a familiar face behind the mask. "Bam...!?"

tbc...

Note: Im really sorry guys for the late publish of this chapter in this Story.😔🙏😔I was having a hard time thinking of what will happen to the next chapter and my mind just stopped working.😣😵 I can't think of anything so it was very late. I hope you understand...Thank you for continuously reading this story of mine.😊❤😍