XXVIII -Way to Jahad's heart-

Edahn stepped out the ship and called. "Jahad, Bam."

The two look at him with surprise in their eyes.

"What are you doing here Edahn?! I thought i told you not to interfere." Jahad yelled as he glared at Edahn.

"Khun's father?!" Bam said as he look confuse of what is happening.

Edahn continued to walk between the two as if he was just having a walk in the streets. As he arrived at the center, he focused his eyes on Jahad. He look at Jahad with sadness in his eyes. He sighed. "Jahad, stop this now."

When Jahad heard those words, he felt something snapped inside him and once again glared at Edahn. "You dare command me?! You traitor!" He shouted as he aimed his shinsu at Edahn.

Edahn didn't evade nor blocked Jahad's shinsu instead he received it willingly.

Bam and Jahad was surprised to what he did. Why didn't he- the two thought at the same time. Wondering why didn't Edahn evade it nor block it with his own shinsu. He was strong and capable enough to block that, why didn't he?

Edahn then started to walk towards Jahad. "Move on Jahad... It's been years! Haven't you forgiven Arlene yet? Why vent your anger at her to her son? You already done enough to them. Aren't you satisfied? Aren't you tired of all this already? Still hungry for revenge? It's a fucking new age now! It's time to move on! It's... time to let go! Stop this now..." Edahn said as he tried to convince Jahad to stop the war.

"You don't understand Edahn... Move on? You think i can easily move on? I was betrayed! By V, Arlene and You! How dare you say to forget! I will not forget everything you three did to me!" Jahad said in an angry voice as he once again strike Edahn with his shinsu again and again.

But Edahn received it and just listened to him patiently until he finished and then start talking again. "Im here, im still here Jahad..."

"So?"

"I will pay for everything."

"Huh? You think you can pay me by killing you or killing yourself?"

Edahn slowly knelt down. "No. Fast death is not enough to be a sentence. I will give you myself, My everything. Whatever your demand is my command. My soul is for you to punish. Torture me if you will, i will live to your wish until the end of our lives. This time i promise you i will stay forever with your side."

Jahad's eyes widened in surprise to what just Edahn said.

Meanwhile Bam, who listened to all of it is quiet confused. It is not just an ordinary words of promise. What Bam understand deep in those words are. It's a vow.

200 years ago.

While looking at the sky. Jahad spoke to Edahn. "You think having a family is fun?"

Edahn look at Jahad and said. "Who knows? Maybe? I mean my family is pretty strict and my mom always nag. The house is pretty lively everyday, it's so noisy it's irritating!"

"Hmm..."

Edahn stopped talking when he suddenly remembered that Jahad doesn't have a family he can call. "Ah, sorry i just-"

"Hmm? It's no problem at all! I just want to know."

"I-i see... Well, when we grow up, you can just make one." Edahn said to cheer up Jahad.

Jahad smiled at him and said. "Yeah! You're right, i can just make one."

Present.

In truth... aren't you just a lonely man? That's why you were so hurt when we betrayed you. You felt as if we left you. Edahn thought to himself as he slowly stand up again and carefully brushed Jahad's hair, caress his face to his lips as if he was touching a very precious treasure. He thought again to himself. Ah... I'm so sorry... for not noticing sooner...

Jahad felt his strength weaken, his sword slipped at his grip to Edahn's touch. He knows Edahn's touch very well as the back of his hand, but this is the very first time he felt it more. The love, that he couldn't feel with his closed heart. A warm touch that he didn't feel because of numbness. Now it all came back to him. The senses he once lost.

Edahn hug Jahad tight. Tight enough for Jahad to feel it. The two fell in the ground, but not caring around them the two just silently stayed like that.

Bam on the other hand, sighed. Relieved that everything ends now. "The war finally ended..." He said as he was about to fall out of exhaust when Aruse catched him.

"Oy! Are you okey?"

"Y-yeah..." Bam said as he lost consciousness.

Aruse wondering of what was the result of fight was quiet shock of what he saw in the throne room. "Edahn-sama...?" Jahad was lying in Edahn's lap as if a kid taking a nap. "Just what the heck happened here?"

An hour later Khun finally settled a score at Maschenny. He won. After that he immediately went to the throne room finding Bam lying in the floor heavily injured. His eyes widened of surprise as he immediately run towards Bam. "Bam?!"

"Khun!" Aruse called him, but Khun was so focused at Bam he didn't even notice nor hear Aruse's voice.

Aruse was quiet saddened of that, but he can't do anything about it. Bam is the person he loved the most is what he thought to himself. He sighed and smiled a little as he pat Khun's head and left the two there to go to their other teammate.

Meanwhile, Jahad who also lost his consciousness was brought by Edahn and left the castle before anyone notices. Edahn together with Jahad went to who knows where in the tower with the purpose of not being seen anymore.

One day after the battle. Bam, Khun and everyone from their side went back to FUG's headquarters. There, Bam regained his consciousness again after a 3 days long sleep.

He told Khun everything that happened before he lost his consciousness.

"I see... my father did that huh..."

The two decided not to tell anyone that Jahad is still alive somewhere in the tower. They also talked to Aruse to keep it a secret and not to tell anyone.

"I know that those two didn't intend to fight anymore. I know they also want peace..." Is what Bam said.

Tbc...