XXI -Jahad vs. Edahn-

At Khun's main house.

"Sir Hatzling." One of the guards called.

"What is it?"

"Did you have any guests today?"

"No. Why?"

"We spotted a ship near the house so we thought you might have guests and we might need to welcome them in the main gate..."

"A ship...?" But i don't think anyone was coming today. Can i have a look?"

"Yes sir, follow me."

At the guards monitor room.

"That's the ship sir."

As Hatzling saw the ship his eyes widened. The ship he saw is not an ordinary ship that can anyone ride nor can any noble afford to. It's the one and only kind of ship that can travel faster from floor to floor. It's a King's ship!

"It's King's Jahad ship!" He said.

No one knows what the King's ship looks like only the Ten Great family Leaders, JSF Leaders and some nobles as he rarely use it. He only uses it for urgent matters.

"Sir, Hatzling?"

Hatzling suddenly felt a chill in his spine. Why is he here? Did Father already called him? He thought to himself.

"Sir Hatzling are you okey?"

"Ah, yeah."

"Then we will welcome them in the main gate since it was the King's ship."

"Y-yeah..." If father already called him then i think it's fine, but why do i feel like something is wrong?"

Meanwhile at Edahn's room.

"Did you already called that guy?" He asked one of his butlers.

"Yes sir, but it is said that the King left the palace."

"He left the palace?" Where did he go? That guy only leaves the palace when it is a very important issue... He thought to himself when suddenly he realized something. His eyes widened. "Don't tell me-!"

"Father!" Hatzling called.

"Hm? What is it Hatzling?"

"Did you call King Jahad?"

"Yeah, but they said he left the palace."

"He's here."

Edahn look at Hatzling calmly. "Yeah, i know."

"What are we going to do?"

"Hatzling, your too concern to your brother huh... did you become a JSF Leader just to protect him? hmp! such a waste of time."

"It's not a waste. It's mother's will." Hatzling said as he glared at Edahn.

"Hm... that so? Do what you like."

Hatzling then left there and run as fast as he could towards the cell room down stairs. "Khun and everyone!" He called as he was sti catching his breath.

"Sir Hatzling. Is something wrong?"

"I got the key. We're gonna leave this place now."

"Hatzling, did something happen?" Khun asked.

"Jahad is here and i don't think he intend to listen to anything father will say about you, by using his ship it already means war!"

Khun's eyes widend. "War...?"

And so after Hatzling opened the lock in Khun's cell. He immediately guided Khun and his group to where their ships are.

Meanwhile at the throne room of Edahn.