𝐬𝐢𝐱 | 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 |

Cassie's POV

My eyes flutter open and I see that I'm in a hospital room. My eyes wander around and I see Kiara asleep in a chair next to me.

"Kie?" I croak and her eyes snap open.

"Cassie! Thank God you're awake" She gasps, jumping to her feet.

"What happened?" I mumble, trying to sit up but a pain shoots through my side and I groan "Never mind. I remember"

Kiara hands me a cup of water which I sip on slowly, the cold water soothing my dry throat.

"The guys are in the waiting room, we've been here for hours but they won't let the boys in" She tells me just as a nurse walks past the room.

"Miss! Hello?!" I yell and the nurse backtracks, popping her head into the room.

"Can you get my brothers from the waiting room, please?" I ask hopefully as Kiara puts my cup down at the side.

"Sure, sweetie. Names?" She asks.

"Pope, JJ and Johnathan" I tell her and she nods with a smile, walking off.

"Problem solved" I chirp and Kiara laughs, shaking her head.

"Mom and dad were here for a couple hours before they were advised to go home. The doctors didn't think you were gonna wake up today" My sister tells me.

"When you go home, tell them that I'm awake and I'm okay, but they shouldn't rush to the hospital tonight" I tell her and she nods.

The boys suddenly burst into the room and I grin at them widely.

"Cassie!" They yell in unison, rushing to my side.

"Hey, boys" I greet them.

"That is the second time today you've scared the shit outta me!" JJ snaps.

"I like to keep you on your toes, Maybank" I reply and he cracks a smile, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"We thought you were a goner back there" John B jokes and Kiara elbows him making me giggle.

"It's gonna take a lot more than a bullet to take me out" I joke back.

"JJ cried" Pope states and the blonde boy slaps him upside the head.

"Pope and John B cried too" JJ tells me matter of factly and I laugh.

"I love you, guys" I grin happily.

"We love you too" John B replies and the other two nod.

I hear the door open and I turn my head to see Sarah rush into the room.

"Cassandra Carrera!" She shrieks, pushing JJ out the way to pull me into a hug.

"Ah! Fuck, Sarah" I grunt, grabbing my side.

"Sorry" She squeaks, pulling away.

"We better get going" John B explains and I nod.