CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

Start from the beginning

"Aish! You're making everything hard for me to leave," she whined once again while breaking the hug, her nose was already red and so was her eyes, it looked adorable for Taeyoung, it's rare to see Chuyeon like this.

"Then don't leave," he grin cheekily while pinching her cheeks as Chuyeon slap his hands.

"Aish! Then I'm not marrying you" she said.

"You already said you are!" Taeyoung argued back before taking her hand and inserted the ring on her ring finger. Chuyeon only smiled despite of her teary eyes as Taeyoung started wiping in with his fingers. "If someone's started flirting with you back in Canada show them that," he said as Chuyeon 'tsk' in response being the hard headed.

"Hey I'm serious," he scolded as Chuyeon shrugged in response.

"You're already going tomorrow," he sighed in sadness. "Care to have a sleep over with me tonight?" Taeyoung added cockily.

Chuyeon's eyes immediately widened as she look at him with disbelief, "Yah! Kim Taeyoung I swear to God I'm all ready to smack you!" she yelled while threatening him with her fist.

"Yah! Don't think stupid," he scolded, but obviously he just want to laugh right now after seeing how panicked she was. "I just want to cuddle with you," he added before holding her hands as they started walking once again.

After all, both of them are now adults, both 20 years who was still crazily in love with each other.

Taeyoung actually lives alone in his apartment now after his mom went back to their home town with his dad.

👤| K.YOUNGtae

I'm ready to take another step with you 💕💍

❤️ 7,549 💬 6,587

SONGJUNNIE
» Holy Shit! 😳

DDEONGMINIE
» Uhm what did we missed?

Jang.BunYoung04
» Congratulations 👏😭
AhnYujinhae
» the next will be us babe ❤️😚
Jang.BunYoung04
» Yah Ahn Yujin!

Selmie_Park
» I just ate Ramen what happened? 👀

Choonshin
» I still can't believe they've come this far 😭

Maltese_k.mini
» Great! Now all we have to wait is the next years for you to get married 😭

HAMON_jin
» #single_lives_matter
HanJiSUNGIE
» I agree with that
😔✊#single_lives_matter

Even if they were already in a relationship for three years this was actually the first time both of them are seriously gonna sleep in one bed.

Like last time even if they already had a romantic relationship towards each other never did they tried to cross the line- Taeyoung often sleep on the floor or at the couch if they would visit each other houses or having a vacation together.

So tonight, it's not surprising if everything will went awkward.

"I thought you already fell asleep," Chuyeon's couldn't help but get her eyes widened after seeing a wet hair Taeyoung getting out of the bathroom after taking a night bath with only a bathrobe on. He paused a bit after seeing Chuyeon. "What?" he asked.

A sighed of frustration just left her lips before walking towards his closet and took some shirt, pants and of course never forget the underwear cause she doesn't care anymore but to get that newly bath Taeyoung infront of her before she explodes.

"Wear some Shirt you freak!" she yellingly scolded before throwing his clothes on him and started pushing him back at the bathroom, "and get back in there" she said.

"But I always change outside of the bathroom," he argued back, not wanting to go back inside.

"That's unnecessary Taeyoung," she argued right away, while still pushing him.

"Yah! You're still gonna see this in the future,"

"I don't c-"

It was actually a good argument until Taeyoung slipped on his slippers and fell towards Chuyeon as she landed her back on the cold floor, but not on the point where she was hurt since Taeyoung had his hands on her back.

There body were too close in contact without even an inches of gap between them.

An awkward silence filled the two as they both started staring at each others eyes.

It was quite until,

"Yah!"

After all, men are still men.

And now Taeyoung can find himself being pushed inside the bathroom for real.

"You pervert!" She shouted before finally closing the door so he could change.

She swore to God she almost faint after realising that.

Her face was already red after what happened as she ran her fingers through her hair trying to get a hold of herself before she could blow up.

"Why is it suddenly getting hot in here?" she asked herself before fanning herself with her hands.

Meanwhile, Taeyoung inside the bathroom was debating himself whether to come out or leave her alone for a minute.

'Oh freak Taeyoung!' he mentally scolded himself.

He didn't mean it though.

After sometime and change his clothes, he got out of the bathroom only to find Chuyeon now comfortably laying down on the bed while facing the other side.

He could only frown to himself before approaching her and layed down on the bed beside her, he thought she was already asleep but she wasn't.

"I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable," he started apologising.

"I didn't say it was uncomfortable," Chuyeon suddenly said as Taeyoung's eyes grew big.

Chuyeon was doing the same after realising what she just did while scolding herself mentally.

"What-"

"I didn't mean in like that," she immediately cutted him off while turning to his side with widened eyes.

"It was just-" again, she was caught by her words. "weird" she innocently muttured as Taeyoung's started to chuckled before surprising her on his next move.

Taeyoung was now hovering on top of her while there faces was only centimetres apart from each other, and her goes her heart beat seeing him lean forward,

"then let's change your mind" he slyly whispered before began taking her lips, swiftly as he started moving the kiss.

It wasn't a matter of time when Chuyeon kissed back.

[A/N] uhm- yeah- kinda forget about that 😶.