playing her PS4 (b.e.)

Start from the beginning

Billie stares at me, moving her right hand to grab my chin firmly. She holds my face in place while she leant in for a kiss. I kiss back, obviously.

"I'll be home soon, have fun on GTA. don't forget to mute your mic, go into a private party with my other PS account, and make sure you're in party chat. Mm'kay?"

I nod and smile before pecking her lips one last time.

She smirked at me and giggled to herself before turning away to walk out of her room.

Once Billie's left the house, i sit on the end of her bed and pick up the blue PS4 controller.

I love playing GTA Online, because I can be a girl. Annnddd, I can change the look of Billie's girl character and make her look like a bad bitch. Billie dresses her character like how she dresses in real life.

I press the PS button on the controller and hear the console 'beep'.

.   .   .   .

"the fuck?" I mumble as a pedestrian ran me over.

"Sup, gamer girl. . ."

I furrow my eyebrows. How can I hear this motherfucker, has he joined my party thing?

"Uh, hello?"

I make my character get on Billie's expensive ass bike.

"Are you actually a girl??"

"Who? Me?" I question in case he can hear me.

"Yes, you. Why you keep running my ass over?" The random dude spoke.

"Shit- sorryyy, you're in my way."

"What's your name? Are you into guys? I know a lot of gamer girls are gay." Another guy asks.

"Uhh, I'd rather not say, and yes. . . Kinda, but I prefer girls."

"Hey! Get back to the damn kitchen and make me a sa- which! Being gays a sin!"

A different guy yells down his mic, cutting off midway. "damn, bro, get yo self better internet connection before yo ass start hating on girls on a goddamn video game. " The first guy said.

Wow, decent men actually exist.

"I shove my dick in your throat, bitch! You should be sucking my dick like a real woman! You're wasting your life on a game-"

"Aye, bruh, shut the fuck up. You're wasting your life on a game as well. Misogyny is not cute. I bet you support trump and 'oh, all lives matter-' You're a lil bitch, Karen. Sorry to break it to you, but Biden's winning."

"Period!" I laugh quietly to myself.

I saw that the dude, who was talking trash, sent me an attachment. Oh god, watch it be his middle finger or something.

"C'mon, bitch suck my dick! I know it looks nice. And you don't talk unless I talk to you, slut! You're just holes for us men to fuck! And fuck off Jeremy99, the fuck are you talking to-"