Prolouge

Has the world ever seemed unfamiliar to you? Has it just felt different from previous days? Well, what if you have just focused on the destination, instead of the outcome? That is how it was for Hinata Shoyou, when he realized there was more to life than vollyball. He realized that there were so many things out there that he hasn't discovered yet. On that day, he decided to branch out into the void of uncertainty & learn to try new things, & learn something new. How will this play out for him in the end? What will happen? Maybe there are secrets in places where it was most unexpected. How will he react? What will be the outcome?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok. Well that was a fun prolouge to write. Not gonna lie, this fic may end us being either on hiatus for a long time or discontinued in the end. Thats just how I work. Plus school is a bitch & I've been pulling a lot of all nighters recently since second quarter is usually the worst quarter for me. Anyways, I may get the first chapter out tonight, but I may edit it a shit ton in the end. Also if I need to add a trigger warning, I will add it to the bio & the beginning of said chapter. Now go drink water!

- Big Sibling Authour