31. HURT

Siddharth's POV:

I wake up in the morning late and Riya is not beside me. Why she is not here?? Looking at her sleeping face make me so happy. I wake up little early than her to just look at that face.

The time since I start to like her is most beautiful time of my life. She make me extremely happy.

And I really don't know when I fall for her. Yes I am in completely love with her. Yesterday I was about to say I love her and I have to stop myself because I dont want to tell her that now.

I am waiting for our anniversary to say that. Yes I am waiting for it. It is just one month away. I don't know when and how the time flies but it was all good.

I love you Riya and you are going to get lucky soon. This make me smile. I just want to hold her in my arm for forever now. I can't wait to make her mine.

But where is she?? I come downstairs and she is not here also. I give her a call but she doesn't received.

"Good morning Sid."

"Good morning Naina. Have you seen Riya anywhere??"

"She has gone to hospital early. She was quite lost in her thoughts. I said bye to her but she didn't say it back. by the way I am super late. I need to rush. Byee."

"Bye."

Now I am confuse. How can this is possible? She never did such a thing. If one of us have early duty then too we love to just ride together. Maybe she has some important work.

I come into hospital and that too just to see her. Suddenly someone put hand on my shoulder.

"Ohh Kirti."

"What ohh Kirti?? What are you expecting?? You were expecting Riyu right?? Ohh my god Sid you are starting to blush."

"Shut up. Don't irritate me."

"Don't irritate me. We are best friends and you have no time for me. Ohh right how can you?? When Naina is here."

"Shut up Kirti why are you always jealous of her."

"Why shouldn't I?? You are me best friend. She come into your life after so many years. I hate her."

"No no you are mu no 1 person Kirti. I love you."

"Ohh really Sid!! But sorry I hate you. By the way how was yesterday night?" She ask this with a wink. I look at her puzzled.

"What night??"

"Don't act so innocent. Though I know you don't tell me anything now but I am very good friend of Riya. So tell me how was the date?? Or how was your friendly gathering. Actually I tell her send Naina to my home but she was hell bent on giving surprise to you two."

Surprise!!! I look at her shockingly.

" What are you talking about Kirti?? I am not getting it."

"You are joking right??"

"No I am not tell me."

"Really sid. I think you need to know everything now. Look Riya was having little confusion between yours and Naina's friendship. I mean I may have told her that I think Naina has crush on you."

"What Kirti?? Are you serious?"

"I am sorry. But she has overcome this. Actually she was hurt on that pub day also. But she think that she is overthinking it and she...
She planned surprise for you both. She made entire your favourite dishes and some of Naina's also."

Oh my god!!! I seriously have no words left. She is going through a lot. And yesterday I can't even imagine what must be she felt. I just left Kirti there.

I come into hospital and look for her. But no one has seen her.

"Nurse Marie. Have you seen Dr. Riya."

"Very good morning Dr. Siddharth. Wait let me look into register that where she is assigned. By the way Dr. Siddharth the food was tasty."

" What food??"

"The food that come from your house yesterday. The charitable trust where Dr. Riya send all food yesterday they called me in the morning. They said there were so much food and it is like nothing touched. It was delicious also. They sent her blessings to you both."

I have this heaviness in my chest. I don't think she has eaten anything yesterday. What I did is extremely wrong.

"Dr. Siddharth she was in ICU ward in the morning."

"What do you mean by was??"

"Ohh!! Actually today our hospital send camp in outskirts of city. And Dr. Riya asked them to take her also. So she is with them now."

"Did they leave already??"

"Yeah they all left early in morning. When I came in the morning their bus was leaving. I actually said byee to all. Now I remember there was Dr. Riya also."

"Okay. Do you when they will be back. Means in afternoon or by night."

"No. No. This is residential camp of 3 days. And they will come here at 4th day."

I look at her shockingly. What the hell?? Now I have to wait these three days before letting her know how sorry I am.

I come towards my cabin with so many thoughts going inside my head. As I open the door I receive strong  punch directly on my face.

"Ouch Parth."

"That's for being jerk with my little sister."

"Seriously Parth. Stop it. I also get to know about all this just now. If I have known anything about this....."

"That's your problem Sid. If you can get jealous of me then why can't she be you and your friend which has been come just some days before her life."

"I know I screw it hard this time. But I don't know what to do now??"

"Seriously Sid?? You still want me to tell what you should do now."

No actually no.

" Ask them the exact location of campsite. I am going there now."