Chapter 5

After telling Jasmine or Jas what happened, why I had blood all over me and why I flew to the mountain, I take a deep breath. She stares at me in amazement, and I cough. She blinks quickly and regains her composer before clearing her throat. As she speaks, I tuck my wings behind me and sit on the cave floor.

"You proved my point, well, several of my points. I was right about you being a strong angel. There aren't a lot of angels anymore, and the ones that are around are very weak. Out of all the angels I've met and seen, you're the strongest. You took down a group of very strong humans, killing at least two. I'm impressed with it." She looks at me, her gold eyes boring into my blue and purple as she speaks. I blush at the last part, and I can't help but give a small smile. Jas hops off the rock and sits next to me.

"Now, how about we get you cleaned up and changed?"

~~~~~~~

After leaving the cave, Jas leads the way to another mountain outside of Maine. It's a steep mountain with several caves on its surface. I look closer, and I see people with wings fly around, and I see some of the caves. I look at Jas in amazement, and she smirks when she sees my face. Eventually, we reach the top of the mountain and fly into one of the few caves that are at the top of the mountain. We land at the entrance, and we shake our wings to get the snow and a little bit of ice off. I shiver, noting the fact I have on ripped jeans and a now torn shirt. Jas frowns and grabs my hand, pulling me deeper into the cave. As we go deeper, I notice that it gets warmer, and I sigh in happiness as my wings and my body slowly stop shivering. We walk into the only way I can describe it, a cave bubble. Its walls are curved, and it looks like a bubble. There are gems that reflect the light, making the room light up with blues, greens, and reds. There's also a small bed, vanity, and some shelves holding books that are somehow attached to the cave wall. I see by the door there's a medium-sized closet with pieces of clothing hanging out of the bottom. I smile at the disorganization, and I feel comfortable.

"Sorry I didn't have time to clean. I honestly don't bring people in here, so it's normally just me here." A voice echo's, and I look around the cave, trying to figure out where it's coming from. Jas giggles and opens the closet door, and out pops a girl with blue dyed hair with a different color at the bottom and who also has brown wings but with black highlights. She jumps up like a slinky and comes over to me and circles around me, seeming like she is examining me. She gives a small 'hmm' and nods. She lifts up my wings and moves them around, causing them to fluff up in annoyance. She giggles and nods, grasping me in a tight hug, and she squeals in my ear.

"She's a perfect size! And she's beautiful! Where did ya find her Jas?" Jas backs up, I'm guessing to get away from the girls' constant talking and giggling. Jas shrugs and smirks before waving goodbye and flying out the cave bubble. I watch her go with my mouth open, and I feel my arm being yanked. I snap out of it and see that the girl is dragging me over to the closet, and I groan. She makes me stand in front of the closet, and she pulls out random pieces of clothing. She says no to practically every piece of clothing. She literally jumps into the closet and squeals happily.

"I found them!" She pops her head out of the closet and throws pieces of clothing at me. I catch them just in time, and she claps her hands, and I look at the clothes before nodding in agreement. I laugh, and she falls out of the closet, only to have her wings save her from breaking her nose.

"By the way, my name is Hannah. I specialize in fashion and makeup. I suck at Math, but I make up for it by making clothes. If you need it, I either got it, or I can make it!" Hannah gives a soldier salute before flying out and leaving me to change.

What did I get myself into?