21- It's Christmas!

Start from the beginning

I noticed Draco just standing there holding his mug and watching us with a scowl on his face.

"What's wrong with you! Smile. It's Christmas!" I said to him but he just held his same expression.

"You're such a dead beat," Damien said to him and laughed.

"What's that?" Draco asked.

"You," He laughed and grabbed some marshmallows and put it into his mug.
"Want some?" He asked me and I nodded. He put some in my mug and I picked it up to take a sip. It was delicious.

"You have some of the whipped cream on your lips," Damien said and reached his hand out to clean it but Draco swatted his hand away.

"Don't put your dirty fingers on her lips," Draco ordered and took a napkin and cleaned it for me.

"Thanks," I smiled awkwardly. The tension in this kitchen was unbelievable.

Seconds later Damien knocks over Draco's hot chocolate all over Draco.

"Oh my gosh!" I was shocked. Draco's eyes widened and he clenched his jaw and glared at Damien with angry eyes.

"Oh shoot! I'm sorry, man! I didn't even see your mug there. You should go upstairs and get changed. That's probably uncomfortable," Damien apologized and he looked as if he was trying his best not to laugh.

"No kidding," Draco said and turned to me. "Evanora, could you come upstairs with me. I think I got my other dress shirt messed up with your clothes."
I was confused because there was no way his clothes could have been mixed up with mine, but I went anyway.

While we were walking up the stairs, I said, "I don't think your shirts could have gotten mixed up. Your clothes have the bottom two drawers and mine have the top two. It's very simple really."

He just didn't talk until we got into the room.

"That was a lie. I needed to tell you to come up here without Mr. Nosey coming up," he said and unbuttoned his shirt.

"Draco! What are you doing?" I asked.

"Changing," he said and took off his shirt. I was not aware that he had abs.

He put on a new dress shirt that was identical to the one with Hot Chocolate all over it.

"Why'd you need me up here?" I questioned.

"Can't you see it? He's trying to get you to get with him! He spilt the hot chocolate on me so I'd have to leave," Draco warned.

"So?"

"So this is like Blaise 2.0! Remember how nice he was before trying to get in your pants?" He asked and I nodded.

"Damien could just be a nice guy," I said and he rolled his eyes. Then he started talking off his pants.

"Draco!" I yelled and covered my eyes. He just laughed.

"You can look now," he said and had the same out on as before but his shirt wasn't button, revealing his abs.

"Are you forgetting something?" I asked and he smirked.

"Not sure what you're talking about," he grinned and walked out the room.

"Draco!" I ran out and grabbed his arm. "Button up," I demanded. Not that it wasn't attractive, I just don't think he'd want the muggles downstairs seeing that.

"Oh I didn't realize," he laughed and buttoned up his shirt. We walked back down and saw Damien sitting on the floor by the tree. Gary and Rosalie were still on the couch.