The way I love you - part 2

Start from the beginning

"I..... I... Nevermind" Irene face turn red and just look outside.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Okay we are done!" Seulgi stretched her arms. Irene quickly went to Seulgi and look at the painting. It was so beautiful. Seulgi moved her face a little bit, they were so close.

"Woah!! It's beau-" Irene stop when look at Seulgi and their face was so close. Seulgi slowly motioned her face to Irene.

"Irene!!! Irene!!!!" Irene wake up from her mother's voice.

"Mom!! we almost kissed!!" Irene yell

"What?? In your dreams?"

"Oh" Irene mumbled

"Its just a dream, aigoo" Her mother said

But it looks so real...

"Go home now, your uncle is already here, you must be tired"

"Yes" Irene left the restaurant and just walk to her house.She can't stop thinking about her dreams. She stop in the park and sit on the bench. She get the small paper that the kid gave to her.

"You really granted my wish but why does it need to be a dream? Now I'm starting to think that this life was just a dream"

"When love is real, it finds a way" I was surprised when an ajhumma sit beside me.

"Pardon?"

"If it is real then it will never end" She ask, and I am confused.

"I...I don't understand you"

"You will get it soon, give me that paper" I gave her the paper.

"Are...are you the owner of it?" She didn't talk to me and left. I just let out a sigh, and went home.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Irene was outside looking at the couples. Yeri and Joy approach her.

"Unnie" 

"Oh, you are done?"

"Not yet, Joy here messed up" Yeri rolled her eyes and got a slap in the back

"You didn't tell me what to do!!!" Joy yell at her.

"You guys need to calm down" I said, they just sit beside me,

"Unnie, are you still dreaming of that girl?" Yeri ask 

"I still do" Irene said

"That not good, unnie did you get into accident?"

"Nope, why are you asking that?"

"Nothing, what if you have relationship then you just forgot about her and-"

"You are watching too much movies" Joy said and Yeri slap her arm.

"I don't have any relationship before, this is sort of magic I think" Irene was confused and look down

"Love can sometimes be magic but magic can sometimes.......just be an illusion." Joy said,

"So all of this are just my illusions right?"

"I think so?"  Joy said

"Lucid dream? you know you were dreaming about it so.... lucid dream?" Yeri ask