He took a moment, a little hesitant, and made a nod of confirmation.

"It all started 12,000 years ago a little before you were born..."

Back with Joseph...

Joseph was barely able to stay alive thanks to the mask he was wearing and now it was broken. Joseph check on his mouth to see if it's ok.

"Damn you! It's been a long time since my sexy lips have seen the outside of that mask! And now I have a burn mark next to'em, you bastard!"

"JoJo... Right now I bet... You are thinking of a plan while you stajd there, spouting your mouth off! Oh, you lool pale JoJo... Was I on the money? It looks like I got ot right... Didn't I?!!" Esidisi laughed while Joseph was in shock that he figured him out.

'Phew... For my next plan... I think I'll stick the string attack... I'll dodge his attacks while running around the spikes, wrapping the string as I go in four different directions... To where he can't see the string! Once he runs into my string 'barrier', I'll wrap him up and defeat him with Hamon!Esidisi's laugh interrupts my thinking. D-Damn... That laugh gives me the creeps... He couldn't have seen through my plan, right? No... There's no way! He'll definitely fall into my trap,so long as I set up my 'string barrier' without him noticing!'

"What in the... Esidisi's stabbing himself with the spikes!"

Esidisi jumped over him and started an attack of his own.

"Erratic blaze king's prison mode! How long can you run from my mode attacks?"

He stopped and finally noticed that his beanie was shrinking.

"You seem to have finally noticed... Why my beanie is getting smaller, that is! You've stepped inside my barrier! My beanie is 100% wool! It conducts Hamon great!"

He laughed again bit much more sinister.

"W-What are you laughing at?! You can laugh at a time like this?!"

"Your next line is,'I'll wipe that smirk off your face!'..."

"I'll wipe that smirk off your face!!!... What?! You stole the thing I always do!"

"JoJo... 'barrier' you say?! Look veeery carefully! I'm the one who set the barrier! I figured out your plan! He he he... JoJo... You said something about something like this earlier right? 'Victory is decided before the battle is fought' or some such!!" He stood instantly as his vein spread across Joseph's body. "RIIIIIGHT! YOU WERE SOOOOOOO RIGHT!! BUT OT LOOKS LIKE VICTORY SMILED UPON MY STRATEGY OVER YOURS!!" He yelled with pride as blood dripped on Joseph's skin.

"And now I'm going to send my boiling blood into you. I'll light you on fire like candles on a birthday cake! I WANNA HEAR YOU SCREAM!!!" Joseph laughed confusing Esidisi. "You know... Standing here like this, with arms crossed, eyes closed and laughing is the pose of victory. Esidisi-- your losing this battle... Is all because you snoozed away 2,000 years."

"Losing?"

"Oh? You don't know? You don't know what I'm thinking? And you don't know that you've lost? That you thought victory favored you over me, but in actuality it favoured me? You see, humans progressed little by little, bit by bit over those 2,000 years... It's nothing major, but in the 18th and 19th centuries, magic and illusions became popular entertainment... And I...really love a good illusion!"

Joseph's plan worked, Esidisi was covered in the string entirely. Joseph explain to him how he did it and channeled his Hamon straight into his body.

"HOW DARE... YOOOOOU DOOO THIIIS TOOOO MEEEEEE!!" Esidisi screamed as he disintegrated.

Joseph talked to himself for a bit talking about how different he was and how the antidote looked like snot. "Oh well." He drank it and felt the ring disappear from inside. "Well, I guess I can't see it work, bit it sorta feels like the ring's gone. Now lets see... Guess I'll head back to see Caesar and Lisa Lisa." He said as he feel his shoulders feeling heavier than normal heading back to the island.

Esidisi's P.O.V

'I will get that stone to Kars no matter what!!!!!!!!!!'