Capítulo 8

(Edited)

Rhapsody joined Kars and Esidisi after taking Speedwagon and Mark to safety.

"Where were you?" Esidisi asked her.

"I killed the humans that Wamuu wasn't able to kill."

"I thought you hated killing?" Kars asked a little suspicious of her.

"I killed them in any painless way I could think of."

Kars only turned his back to her. A dust cloud along with a few rubble of destruction suddenly revealing Wamuu and Joseph.

Joseph reached for a stick that was on fire as Wamuu spoke, looking at him with a face with no fear.

'He is the chosen one. His master of trickery can outsmart any high intelligent person, even me.' Rhapsody praised him mentally.

"One minute has passed on the blood clock... Bloodloss now renders you unable to stand. You have a zero percent chance of survival... There is no plan left for you.. So why do you wear that fearless expression?"

"You want to know? You really want to know?" Joseph smirked.

"No! I have changed my mind! I have decided to put an end to you now!". Wamuu reached to kill Joseph, but before he can--

"If only I had a month! Then I could get strong enough to defeat you."

That made Wamuu stop and as he asked him to repeat what he has said.

"I said if I had a month... I'd be able to get stronger than you. I'm the first guy to ever land a blow to your forehead. If I put just a little work into it, it'll be easy for me to get stronger."

'Is he serious? He's much different than any other hamom user we've ever faced. He's just remarkable!' Rhapsody was impressed by Joseph's bargain.

"No, never mind, forget it. Go ahead... Finish me off... It's an honor to have such a strong, magnificent warrior take my life..."

"Keep talking!"

"Oh... It's getting hard to speak just be gentle on me... Kill me gently, Wamuu..."

"I said to keep talking!"

"It's just... You'll have to live the rest of your loooong life knowing a mere human managed to land a hit to your forehead... The only thing I can think of would help is to beat me fair and square after I've had the chance to train and grow stronger!"

"WHAT!?!"

'Keep at it JoJo! You might survive amd train long enough to defeat us. Just don't get Wamuu too mad.'

"Do not bluff me, one named JoJo!"

"At this point, I'm just an amateur in battle! If I seriously train for a month in the art of Hamon, I have the talent to surpass you in strength! After all, that 5 cm wound on your forehead? This piece of crap is the first to ever do that to you in history ! But hey... It's easier for you to finnish me now before I get that strong."

Esidisi and Rhapsody walk towards Wamuu.

"Wamuu! It has been over a minute. Why do you not finish him?" Esidisi the swallowed the lit stick whole.

"That hit the spot."

"Next time you might want to try chewing it or you'll blow up like a balloon."

"Nonsense" and with that Esidisi's stomach blows into a big ball.

"*Sigh*. He never listens to me."

Rhapsody noticed Caesar watching from a far and hoped none of them sensed Caesar's presences.

"Queen Rhapsody, Master Esidisi... I very much like this Hamon user. One called JoJo-- I shall take you up on your offer! Very well! If you say you can get stronger within a month, then I shall grant you an extra month to live!"

"You're not going to kill me?"

"Indeed."

"Don't! You'll regret it if you don't finnish me now!"

"However! We must not have you simply run from the situation, so we will preform a ritual!"

"Queen Rhapsody, may I have the ring?"

Rhapsody pulled out two rings she carried and handed them at Wamuu's request, Esidisi also took one.

"We call it the wedding ring of death! I shall attach this ring to your aorta. My Queen, will you like to explain more of it?"

"Thirty-three days from now, the outer shell of this ring will dissolve! There is poison within the ring! It cannot be surgically removed! If you try to forcibly remove it, the outer portion will break, releasing the poison stored within! There is only one way to save yourself from the poison! Best Wamuu in battle within thirty-three days!"

"The only antidote is stored within the lip ring of mine! It is true to the words:"Till death do we part"! Midnight thirty-three days from now! I'll be waiting here, at the colosseum in Rome, JoJo!"

"You thought you were going to get away scot free, but you were wrong. I don't expect us to fight, but here is a present from me, Esidisi. I shall attach it to your throat!"

Joseph had two death rings on his vitals, the heart and throat.

"It is a different poison than that of Wamuu! The antidote for mine is stored in the nose ring! Kars! Will you place one aswell?" Esidisi asked Kars.

"Boring, We are immortal being... It jas been a long time since we have been rivaled in power. Yet life is boring without enemies... It's not as I cannot emphasize. But our main goal is to get the power of the Red stone of Aja! Do not forget that, you two. Let us part."

Esidisi just shrugged and followed behind Kars, Wamuu and Rhapsody followed suit.

"JoJo! Get stronger and try to take down my divine sandstorm!" Wamuu said laughing.

"Good luck, JoJo and Caesar, till we meet again!" She saluted.

"Wha... What the hell... Wedding rings? There is some morbid humor for you. And they were gracious enough to give me two... Guess I'm a polygamist now! Damn it!"

'But at least I got one hell of a view from her once she left with them~ ' Joseph thought as he saw them leaving from up the sky already losing conscious. 'And three terrible views from those pillar guys... Gross.'

"At least Caesar, Mark, and Speedwagon are safe. I trust that she didn't kill them. Guess there's no use moping about it now..." And with that he lost consciousness.

Caesar rushed to Joseph's side as soon as they all left. He held Joswph, bewildered of what he has done to stay alive.

"JoJo, you..."

'He managed to bluff him like a top class gambler even while he was about to pass out due to bloodloss! I'll train in Hamon with you... Let's hope we'll get stronger... You and me both.'