Chapter 1

Jack's POV

The sky was blue and filled with fluffy white clouds.

In front of me there was a huge building, that seemed to be twice the size of my old school.

As I approached the front doors of the school I could feel the butterflies that had started.

I was nervous.

I didn't want this place too end up being like my last school.

At my last school I was bullied and pushed around by everyone. After awhile I got tired of it. So we moved.

My parents dropped everything for me. Just so I could leave that horrible place and finally have a chance to make friends and be happy in school.

As I entered the school and looked down at the schedule in my hands, I couldn't help but be confused.

I had no idea where any of my classes were.

So I went into what was labeled as the main office and went up to a lady at the desk.

"Excuse me... I'm new here and I was wondering if you knew where room 216 is," I asked the lady.

She just smiled at me,"Of course I know where room 216 is... It is up the stairs, second door to your left on the second floor of the building."

"Thank you," I said to her with a small smile before I left.

I followed her instructions and came to room 216.

I stood outside for a moment and took a deep breath before I opened the door and walked into the classroom.

People were starting at me as I walked in but ignored the stares and just kept waking until I got to the teacher.

"Hi... I'm the new student here... Jack Andrews and I was wondering where I sit," I asked as he just smiled at me.

"Oh! Nice to meet you Jackie, I'm Mr. Hawks and your seat is right next to Alex Lopez," he said as he pointed to my seat.

I looked over to where he was pointing and immediately noticed how cute the boy I was sitting next to was.

I could feel myself starting to blush at the thought of sitting by this Alex boy.

"Thanks," I mumbled quietly under my breath before I went to my seat sat next to him.

The Alex boy stared at me for awhile before finally speaking to me.

" So... You're the new kid," he asked as he raised an eyebrow.

" Uh... Yeah... I guess I'm the new kid... Why," I asked him.

"Just wondering," he said smirking.

As he said that I started blushing and I could feel my heart beating super fast.

I don't know what's happening, all I know is that it only happens when I'm around him.

I edited it :3 and hope you enjoy this the next chapter will be next week I promise.