Building Relationships

Start from the beginning

Chad: the asylum de lunes. Ran by Monsieur D'Arque

Thats when Laurette gasps.

Laurette: you cant do that to them, they are only teenagers....

Chad: yeah but heres the thing, I DON'T CARE. I want them out of Auradon.

Laurette: But Monsieur D'Arque...he TORTURES his patients...

Me: Uh no one cares...as long as Gaston is here and that Brat is gone...we're in!

Chad: Fantastic..

EVIE P.O.V

I got up, got dressed and met Snow White at the Mall to start the day.

Snow White: Morning!

Me: Morning.

Snow White: Wow even in the morning you can look so pretty! Im like a complete mess in the Morning with my hair all over the place! (laughs)

Me: you think your hairs a mess?! (laughs) you have Short hair. My Hair is Much longer and is a DISASTER in the morning!

Snow White: Oh stop it! you look fine!

Me: No really i look like a mess. Even Mal, my roommate said so..

we both shared a moment of Laughter. Then We both went in the Mall, walked around, stopped by a few stores. One of which we were trying on new dresses and stuff.

Me: Hey snow.....

Snow White: yeah?

Me: im not sure if i look pretty in this...

Snow White: Oh come on! Im sure you look fine!

Me: Ok...

I walked out of the dressing room in a Blue and purple swirly dress with sparkles on it and a heart necklace.

Evie: How do i look?

Snow White: you look stunning!

Evie: really?

Snow White: yes you do!

Evie: thanks...I just get nervous when it comes to beauty...when im not pretty enough My Mom Punishes me for it....

Snow White: PUNISHES YOU FOR BEING NOT PRETTY??

Evie: yeah you know how she needs to be the "fairest of them all" if i look at all even slightly Less pretty then I should she slaps me, beats me and then locks me in her closet....

Snow White: How awful!!

Evie: its worse when im MORE prettier then her. She stabs me with her knife and locks me in her basement for a week giving me minimum food required to live. I honestly don't know what to do! If Im too pretty I get punished, If Im not pretty enough I still get punished anyways.

Snow White gave me a big hug

Snow White: OMG I am so glad you are away from that witch!! we can forget all that and move on...i was able to get a happy ending, so i believe you can too!

Me: Thanks Snow.....

Snow White: So whats new with you since you know, you transferred to Auradon Prep and all. How do you like it so far?

Me: Oh its great! Its everything I could ever dream of. My last school on the isle was all rotten, the walls were all torn up and stuff like that. It was just all rubbish but living here is SOOO much better

JAY P.O.V

*in the palace garden*

Me: so do you get along with your sister?