"Oh yeah I'd love too,"she smiled, a feeling of electricity buzzing through her body. "Let's hope that Isaac behaves himself this time." She chuckled jokily.

But then Cedric's happy expression dropped slightly.

"Oh er- I kind of meant just with me,"he said.
"But I can ask the others too if you want them to come."

"Ahh, no of course not. Actually I'd rather it were only us...not that I don't like your friends- they're great. I just meant er-"she rambled.

Stop talking, she thought, feeling the heat beneath her cheeks blaze under her skin. Cedric chuckled, blushing slightly.

"Let me restart. Yes, I would love to come with you,"she smiled.

"That's great, I'll meet you after the match then, by the castle entrance,"Cedric beamed again.

"Brilliant, see you then,"she waved as he walked on by. Athena was disappointed to see that the corridor was mostly empty, meaning no one could've caught a glimpse of their little exchange. It's not that she wanted people to be jealous of her, she just wanted people to see that she was friendly with Cedric.

Athena began walking again, but was stopped when she passed a classroom and was yanked inside by a firm, cold hand. She was completely stunned at first until she looked up and saw that she was staring into the eyes of the one and only Draco Malfoy.

She sighed, trying desperately to ignore the unsettling feeling arising inside of her and more specifically, how his touch stung her tempestuously.

"You and Diggory, eh?"he asked, looking out into the corridor where she and Cedric had been.

"What? That's really none of your business,"she scolded, feeling resentful. "What do you want?"

"You left something,"he grinned, reaching into his pocket and pulling out her abandoned Gryffindor tie. He dangled it next to his head, tauntingly.

"Oh god, give me that,"she huffed, snatching it from his hand and shoving it rapidly into her pocket. She then looked around to be sure nobody had seen that little exchange.

"Fucking hell, someone's snappy,"he chuckled, finding her short patience amusing.

"Ugh shut up,"she rolled her eyes exaggeratedly, wanting desperately to be rid of his company.

He strolled forward abruptly, now towering over her.

"I thought I told you not to roll your eyes at me,"his tone dropped and his eyes darkened.

She gulped, disregarding the goosebumps which gradually prickled over her skin.

He lifted his hand, placing his thumb and index finger on her cheeks and stroked them in a downwards motion, dropping his hand at her chin. She looked away from his eyes immediately, refusing to be swept up by his seduction.

"You can't just grab me from the corridor,"she said in an attempt to break the tension.

"Then don't be so sloppy next time,"he said, pointing to the pocket which she had stored the tie in.

Athena crooked her eyebrows in defiance.

"Next time? There won't be a next time!"she snapped, her mind protesting against her feelings.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that,"he smirked wickedly, lifting a finger and stroking it under her chin before leaving through the door.

Athena's body was frozen in place, as if she had just been hit by petrificus totalus. She had no clue what to do next or where to go. Her mind was blank and her heart was racing. Why was it he had this effect on her? This had never happened before. Well, not before the previous night.