"Ugh, never mind, I don't wanna watch Tv anymore, Im just gonna stream or something" George said as he walked towards the stairs.

"YES!" Sapnap yelled in victory as he threw himself in the couch to take the remote.

"What are you gonna stream?" I asked.

"Ill just get into the SMP and find something to do, maybe mess with Tommy or something" He said.

"Oh, then I might join in later, Im just gonna stream some speedrunning again first" I told him.

"Oh alright then" He smiled at me and just went to his room leaving his sweet scent behind.

I decided to not immediately start streaming or I might take some of George's viewers from his stream so I just stay chilling in the livingroom with Bad and Sap.

George's POV.

I started up my computer and start setting up my stream calmly. I feel my heart flutter as I remember the few things that had happened with Dream...

When I gave him my shirt for when he was in rut. When I feel asleep with him on the couch and his Alpha side acted up against Bad and Sap. What happened at the mall and when he scented me. And now most recently the kiss...

By now he has to at least be aware that Im interested in him, right? RIGHT?! I mean I have been wayyyyyyy to obvious now. Like, who would do these kinda things with someone who's 'just a friend'. The more I think about it the more I have to think on what should I do next for him to notice me or at least make his own move while being aware of what he's doing without just being his Alpha side. As my mind starts to circle around my thoughts I start setting up for my stream. What would be a good idea to take more of Dream's attention towards my purpose? I decide to cast aside the cluster of thoughts that has now formed in my head getting me kinda frustrated as I can't figure out something and I just focus on starting the stream. I posted the notification on twitter and now I just wait for my viewers to arrive. Today im feeling lazy so no cam today. I slip on my headphones and get to work.

Meanwhile back in the livingroom~

Sapnap's POV.

Im looking through Netflix while Dream just stares at his phone waiting for me to pick something and Bad is in the kitchen getting snacks. I decide to keep watching Haikyuu, because, Karasuno is the best and period. As I look for the episode I last watched to continue with the other one Dream stands up and walks away, probably to the bathroom. Bad sits down next to me and we start to speak while waiting for Dream to come back.

"Hey, I've been thinking about something for a while" Bad starts and I draw my attention to him.

"Go on" I say now fully looking at him.

"It's about Dream and George" He said in a lower tone almost a whisper.

"What about them?" I whisper back.

"George said that he's pulling moves, and some are kinda obvious but Dream is just such a dense muffin head!" Bad whispered shouted at me with desperation.

I laughed a little as, it's a fact that Dream is really dense when it comes to that topic, 0 IQ moment if u ask me.

"True, but what about it? Do you have something in mind to try and like help?"

"In fact yes!" Bad smiled "I think we should show him the video actually"

"Wait what? George asked us not to tho, do you really think It will do anything?"

"Well I talked with him, he's very skeptical about it but I convinced him so it's worth a shot"

"Even if were trying to help, don't you think it's kinda out of place for us to get involved?" I asked hesitant.