Stuck in Heat - Tuesday

IM BACK BABY AND NOW IT'S FOR REALL!!!
Sorry I had been gone for a while, A./N. At the end of the chapter, but for now some fluff and  some mild smut 7w7 enjoy!!!

No POV.

It was now the third morning of George's heat. At this point it was much more manageable so the fog his mind carried was much more lighter right now. It was fairly early, he checked his phone which he had pulled from under the mess of pillows and clothes. It was 10:47 am. Dream was currently sleeping cuddling up to him. The Omega turned to look at his face and started to gently stroke his finger across the Alpha's freckled cheek. A warm smile tugging at his lips as he also brushed some of his wavy hair off his forehead. Dream's breaths being a steady and calm pace as he slept, at par with the burnett's own breathing. 

George was at his cooldown so he's heat wasn't affecting him right now. As his head was clear his thoughts started to roll out. How had he managed to get Dream as his destined mate? He was so unbelievably lucky. He was handsome, caring, protective, respectful, overall the perfect Alpha. Aaaaaand now he was just being a simp–

Dream was supposed to be the simp for him not the other way around!!!

Yet, he just couldn't stop those thoughts, it was the truth. Dream was just perfect for him. They were perfect for each other. They were each other's one and one only.

As he shifted to get more comfortable he noticed the sticky situation they were in.

"Ew" George whispered feeling kinda gross for still being covered in their body fluids from the day before.

He decided to wake up the Alpha so he could be set free from his strong grasp in order to be able to get himself clean.

"Dream" he whispered gently, shaking the other a little.

Dream only complained still asleep and mumbled something in his sleep, not waking up, pulling him even tighter into his embrace.

"This bitch..." George said under his breath.

He tried to squirm out on his won, only to realize one thing...

            Dream was still inside him–

This made the britt squirm even more at the tingling sensation that started to grow in him. But that din't mean his cooldown was over yet. Then a thought crossed his mind...

He could use this at his advantage. Yea he could have woken up Dream as a normal person should. But he was motherfucking Georgenotfound (as the internet knew him). And he would get his fun out of it, he would get a tease out of this situation.

He backed down into the original position he was in the first place, sinking the Alpha more into him. The movement sure got a reaction out of the blond as a heavy breath escaped his lips. This made the other smile mischievously. George then squeezed his leg's together making his insides tighten around the Alpha's cock. Now magically, Dream started to stir awake as his eyes fluttered open, freckled face dusted in a light pink.

"w-whats goingon?..." Dream said voice laced with sleep as his voice was deeper than usual.

This send a shiver down the Omega's spine, Dream's morning voice was very attractive and he really liked it.

"Morning Dreamy~" he said in the most faked innocence he could "Mind letting go of me for a while? I wanna get cleaned off you know and you should probably to, you stink" George said with a chuckle.

Dream laughed as well "So do you stupid" he said planting a kiss on the other's lips.

Then Dream took his arms off George but he din't move yet. The blond gave him a questioning look as the burnett just gave him an eye roll and slightly moved his hips making the other aware of what other thing had to be done. The light pink once again dusted the flordian's face as he carefully pulled out of the britt making him whine a little. After finally being completely free George took a random pice of clothing from the nest to wrap it around his waist, he at least had some decency.