Ohhhhh no...

No POV.

It was the next day, their second day at this new reality, SO COOL! Nothing was more fun that living with your best friends. As none of them had a steady sleep schedules they all woke up at random times in between 9 and 11 am. Bad being the first and Dream being the last. As Dream woke up he felt as if he was getting straight up hit by the sun, in other words, it was really hot, even with the AC. He quickly realized of what was happening and leaped out of bed and searched into his dresser but found nothing, he slightly panicked. He went to check in the bathroom attached to his room but again, nothing. He then started to think back, where did he had left them? Then it dawned on him, the kitchen... he knew the others were awake as he heard their voices though the hallway. Ohhhhhh no this was bad.... as he was still in thought he heard a knock on the door.

"Hey Dream! Me and Bad are cooking if you don't mind, we just took what we found on the fridge and there's enough for all of us so come to eat!" It was George, oh no.

Dream let out a very dominant and almost aggresive growl as he heard the Omega's voice and caught a whiff of his scent and his instincts acted on their own. He heard the other boy yelp as he got startled and quickly opened the door.

"Omg! George im sorry I din't meant to do that!" He said as he as he covered his mouth and nose with his hand.

The smaller boy looked slightly shaken and confused. Dream was acting off, he looked at him up and down. He looked fresh out of bed with his hair very messy all over the place. He also looked spoked? No, desperate, you can say that based on his expression. His face was another case tho, his face was all red and he was slightly panting. But what sealed the deal was the powerful scent that hit George like a train. His realization, Dream was in rut. He quickly covered his mouth and nose as the scent was starting to affect him, so he took a few steps back.

"Dream are you in rut?!" George questioned.

"Sorry yes, I totally forgot that it was close but this time it's early I guess. Ill get my scent blocker and get my pills, I left them on the damm kitchen from my last rut" he said as he tried his best not to breathe in the Omega's scent.

"Ok, Ill let Bad and Sap know, just in case."

"Thanks" the Alpha said as he went back into his room.

He looked in his drawers and found a small packet, he took out the small patches and placed them on the scent glands in his neck and wrist. as he then felt the sterile scent surround him he went out of his room quickly entering the kitchen finding Bad doing the dishes as the other two were eating at the table. Bad moved to the side to let the Alpha look trough the cabinets as George had told them that he was in rut. He finally found the pill bottle, to only find one last pill. He sighed and took the pill giving out a heavy sigh. Then giving the others a good morning. After seeing the Alpha was come back to a more stable self Bad handed him his plate so he could seat down and eat with the rest.

"Feeling better dude?" Sapnap asked as the Alpha sat down in the table with them.

"Yeah, much better now" he responded with a smile.

"So what are today's plans pack leader?" Bad said putting an emphasis on his last two works.

A feeling of pride invaded Dream as he couldn't help but smile at the words as he ate.

"Well this is now your home guys, you can do whatever you want. Tho I suggest you organize all your stuff in your rooms so you don't got all those boxes in the way when you decide to record."

"I had already started that so I guess Ill finish then" said George from the other side of the table.

"Ill do the same then!" Bad exclaimed.