Chapter 9

~5 years later~

My Pov:

"Hey Hotaka Itsuki come over here please" I yell from the kitchen, then I hear the patter of small feet coming towards me.

"Yes mommy" They both ask in sync, I laugh

"I have a secret, do you think you could keep it from daddy?" They both nod excited to hear the secret.

"Do you guys want another sibling?" I ask, actually curious of their response, they both answer at the same time.

"Yes yes we do!"

"Well guess what"

"What!"Hotaka respondes

"I have a baby in my belly"I run and smooth my hand over my very small swelling tummy. They both laugh and give me a big hug.

"Now we are gonna tell daddy so here's the plan"

~Mini time skip~

Tetsurou's Pov:

I walk into the house and it's surprisingly quiet.

"Kitten,Itsuki,Hotaka" I call out but no answer. I walk to the bedroom and open the door, All three of them are sitting on the bed.

"Hey guys"

"Daddy look at our shirts" they point at their shirts and they say "Future big brothers"

"Kitten are you pregnant" I ask looking at her,

"Yep I went to the doctor the other day while the kids were at school and took the day off" she says as I walk over to her and give her a big hug and lay her down on her back. I scoot down and kiss her tummy.

"Now I'm hoping for my little princess"

"Daddy why are you doing that" Hotaka asked curiously

"Well because the baby is in here" I point to her belly.

He crawls towards y/n and I and looks at her belly. He leans down and gives a kiss right where I did.

"Aw Hotaka" y/n says Itsuki is quick to do the same, then snuggle up to their moms side. I press my lips on hers and say against her lips.

"Thank you"

~4 months later~

"Alright you guys when you bit into the cupcakes the filling is going to be blue or pink pink for a girl and blue for a boy"

"Ok" All of us take a bite together, I look down and see pink filling. I look over at y/n who is already looking at me.

" Tetsu looks like you're going to have your little princess" She says, smoothing a hand over her protruding middle. I walk towards her and kneel. I lovingly cup her belly with my hands, pressing my lips on her belly.

"Mm my little princess" I say then give her multiple kisses, I then feel a tap against my lips.

"She's already daddys little princess" She giggles while running her fingers through my hair. I look up to her then to the twins.

"Boys go wash your hands and come back over by me and mommy, they nod and walk off to the bathroom. I walk over sit on the couch and invite y/n to sit between my legs, she accepts and rests her body on mine, then she quickly sits up

" I'm not too heavy right"

"No kitten you're not heavy at all just relax" I say grabbing her shoulders and pulling her towards my chest.