Chapter 7

~1 month later~

Tetsurou's Pov:

"y/n" I call out as I take my shoes off and lock the door. I walk over to the kitchen and looking for her, I walk into the living room and find her laying on the floor with her hands on her face. I quickly approach her thinking that she must have fallen.

"y/n what happened are you ok"

"I-I'm fine I just had to lay down" she moves her hands from her face, smiling and I can see the redness and pain in her eyes that she's trying to hide from me.

"y/n why have you been crying, you know that fake smile doesn't work on me" She puts her hand on mine and the other on her head. I can see her bite her bottom lip before she begins to speak.

"I'm s-sorry it's my back" I feel my heart break as I hear her voice crack in while responding that's how I know she's in a lot of pain.

"Oh kitten" I look at her and tears are falling from her eyes.

"y/n do you wanna move to the bed" She nods as she wipes the tears from her eyes.

"Could you help me up?" y/n reaches out from my hands.

I move over to her and gingerly scoop her up.

"Tetsurou you really don't have to"

"Love I don't have to but I want to" I walk over to our bed and gently place her down.

"Ow" Her face scrunches up.

"I'm so sorry kitten" She nods.

"KItten can you lay on your side" she moves to her side and I place a pillow under her stomach trying to make her as comfortable as possible. I sit behind her and place my hands onto my back and start giving her a back massage. I apply more pressure in the middle of her back.

"Ow" I hear her whimper. I quickly move my hands.

"I'm sorry y/n, what can I do to help you" I hate seeing her in pain.

"Can we just cuddle please?" She asks, moving to the other side.

"Of course we can love, just tell me if anything hurts" I wrap my arms around her and gently rub my hands up and down her back. I can feel her deep breaths on my chest, and her belly on my lower abdomen. After about 20 minutes I feel her breath regulate as she falls asleep. I kiss the top of her head relieved that she's finally asleep. I pull closer and slowly fall asleep myself.

~5 days later~

My Pov:

"Love, look at this crib! And it'll fit in the nursery" Tetsurou leans over to look at my computer screen, It's a black crib listed from twins.

"Oh wow I like it" I add it to my cart and continue looking, and Tetsurou just goes back to his parenting book. Next I look for a twin stroller, I scroll and scroll and scroll until I find a blue twin stroller. I tap on Tetsurou's arm, he pulls away from his book and looks at the stroller.

"I really like that too, I can go on a run with my boys" He smiles at me.

"Love tomorrow I have a surprise for you we'll talk about it more tomorrow"

"What" I close the computer and look at him, he has his cute mischievous smirk on his face.

"Nothing love, let's get ready for bed. It's 10 oclock" I shrug and pass the computer to him asking him to set my computer on the nightstand. I lay in my nest of pillows and place one under my stomach and in between my legs, I don't know why but it just helps me sleep. I close my eyes and I feel a toned body against my back. I turn over and see Tetsurou just staring at me.