"Why do you always look at me like that?" I ask, giggling, as I laugh Tetsurou puts a strand of my brown hair behind my ear and says

"Because you look absolutely amazing" He smiles. I roll my eyes and smack his arm playfully.

"Stop, I look like a whale" I say, turning my back to him.

"y/n you're pregnant with our twins and absolutely gorgeous don't talk about yourself like that" His tone is deep and he turns me around to look at him.

"But I'm so big that I waddle and don't even fit in my own clothing anymore, all this pressure on my bladder makes me pee a lot and I have swollen ankles" I can feel the tears burn my eyes as I explain all the issues I have been having.

"y/n I know, this is hard on you and your body and I'm sorry, I know the twins are taking a toll on your body image and I just want to remind you of how beautiful you are, because you are even if you do gain a little weight you are still the same you kitten and nothing is going to scare me away from you, I love you, Itsuki and Hotaka too much"I look into Tetsurou's hazel eyes as he wipes the tears from my eyes. From there I just curl myself up into a ball the best I can against Tetsurou's chest.

"You are being so strong y/n, so strong for me, Hotaka and Itsuki. We all love you" He pulls me into his embrace and as if on cue I feel the babies kick in agreeance to Tetsurou's statement.

"See even Hotaka and Itsuki agree" He laughs rubbing the expanse of my tummy.

"Yeah I guess" I laugh and look up at him sniffling.

"We love you so much and never forget it" I nod in response and he passionately presses his lips against mine.

"Now go to sleep my little kitten, you have a long day tomorrow" I close my eyes and before I know it I'm asleep.

It's the next day and I'm in Kenmas house sitting on the couch, waiting for Kenma to come out of the other room. Kenma isn't shy with me or the team at all he's gotten so used to us. I hear Kenma coming down the hall. I look over and he walks over with a towel. I give him a questioning look.

"Here you go, you can go take a shower and your change of clothes is in the guest bedroom" I nod still confused.

"I'm sorry to ask Kenma but can you please help me up" I can feel my cheeks burning in embarrassment. He stands directly in front of me and places his hand out. I take it and I stand up.

"Thanks Kenma" I walk to the bathroom and I see a wine red high low cold shoulder dress. It's long in the back and short in the front. I see a note in the center of the dress. I open the envelope and ready the note from tetsurou.

Dear y/n, Thank you so much for carrying our children for almost 7 months, I am so excited that we are going to be starting our family in less than 3 months. I'm so grateful that I have you in my life. You make me so happy, thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a father. I hope you like your dress. Get ready and I'll see you at 6. I love you.

I can set the note down back where it was and wipe my eyes. I head to the bathroom, I turn on the hot water and get into the shower, I wash my hair and my body. I walk out and dry off. I put on my bra and panties, I pick up the dress and there are shorts underneath. I pull the shorts on, I look at the dress and take it off the hanger. I slip it on over my head, slip my arms through and pull the dress down over my tummy. I look back at the bed and find black flats and my make-up bag with my hair straightener and hair curler. I do my make-up while my hair dries, I do a wine red smokey eye with a winged eyeliner. After my make-up I move onto my hair I straighten then curl it making loose curls. Just as I finish I hear a knock on the door.