"Wassup yal." He said and everybody looked before screamin' heys and nephews and cousins at the two.

Me and Mila just stood to the side while they had their moments.

"Bitch I'm uncomfortable as hell." She whispered to me and I laughed. "Same, let's sneak back out to the car." I told her and she nodded, all with it.

Before we could go, the attention was on us.

"This my baby Zemora." Sim said and my heartbeat quickened. "Hey everybody." I waved and they waved back, all but one girl who stood to the side with a stank look on her face.

I furrowed my eyes brows and decided to ignore it.

"This my wife Jamila." Amari introduced, and she waved, receivin' heys back while the same girl decided not to speak.

"Mama." Sim grinned as a lady walked up and a man not too long after.

"My baby, look at chu lookin all handsome." She smiled and hugged him then went to Amari. "My other child," she pouted, "how are you?" She asked and they conversed while Kasim and his dad shared a hug.

"Yo big ass, I'a still take you down you kno dat right?" He said and I laughed.

"Zemora right?" He looked at me and I nodded, extendin' my hand. "Girl, you fine with huggin?" He asked me and I wanted to say no because I wasn't but I nodded.

He hugged me and his mother did next, "You the reason badass over here be smilin every time we talk to em?" She asked me and I laughed, "I mean look at me." I joked and they laughed.

"Oh you just had to go get chu a li girlfriend before you came back huh? you the li thing keepin our cuzin away?" The same girl who didn't bother to speak looked at Mila, interruptin' our moment.

I know she lyin'. We dead just got here.

"Hea she go." Mostly everybody mumbled.

I went to say somethin' but Mila stopped me.

"Li girlfriend?" Mila laughed, "nah never gave that he said wife for a reason but Ima let you have your moment and fifteen seconds of attention since that's obviously what you want." She turned to a Mrs. Gloria, Sim's mom,

"I'm sorry I don't wanna disrespect you or your house." She apologized only to be waved off.
"She ain't even they real cuzin." She said before turnin' to the girl. "Yo ass gone get out I told you don't come with that today and not this week, especially not this week." She told the girl and the girl walked out.

"Good riddens, messy ass." Mr. Jay or Jayson said.

"She can't even fight, how you messy and can't fight for when that mouth get chu in trouble?" He whispered to me and Mila who laughed.

"What chal laughin at?" The boys looked at us.

"Mind yours." I said and he threw his hands up. We conversed with different family members and everything was goin' good. The girl had left so that was good too.

They had this girl cousin, Chanel, around our age and we was gettin' along with her real good. Everybody was real welcomin'.

~~~~~~~~

I was now sittin' in the livin' room with the adults while a baby sat in my lap.

I didn't do kids I didn't know but these kids loved me and they were cute so.

"Mora?" This little boy Andy came up to me causin' me to look up.

"Hey." I smiled and he grinned, "Can you tell Ant you my girlfriend?" He asked as his twin stood by his side.