𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6

Zayn's P.O.V
Tomorrow is the wedding and then I will be gome from here and I will never see him again.

Zayn sat on his bed thinking about yesterday when he heard a knock on his door.He opened the door and saw a box filled with beautiful sunflowers,his favourite.

He picked them up and brought it inside placing it on the nightstand.

Flashback...

when Harry and zayn first started dating.

"I got you something,"Harry said with his hands behind his back.

"what is it,"zayn asked.

"Surprise,"Harry said as he bring his hand forward revealing a bouquet of sunflowers.

"I would've bought roses but the thorn would've have hurt you and I don't want you to get hurt."Harry said looking at the ground.

"I love it,"Zayn said as he took the bouquet and kisses Harry's cheeks.

"And besides you are my golden sunflower,"Harry smiled.

His mind travel along and he remembered the day of their wedding.
He was so happy on that day,He had everything he wanted,Harry was going to be his husband.

They even wrote their own vows,Harry even wrote a song from him and sung it at the wedding reception.

Life was perfect just perfect,nothing could go wrong,Their story was like a fairytale they met through common friends and now they are married.

And the day he surprised Harry with two tickets to Paris for their honeymoon.

"Babe you're amazing..I love you so much,"He said getting excited.

"I love you too Babe,"Zayn replied.

But maybe going to Paris was not a good idea,They did enjoy their honeymoon but then they met kendall in Paris.

"Omg Harry,It's been soo long,"Kendall said as she pull harry into a hug.

"Kendall..Haven't seen you since high school days."Harry said.

"who is this?"Kendall asked.

"I'm zayn Styles..Harry's Husband,"Zayn said confidently.

"I'm kendall..Harry's friend,"She said shaking my hand.

"Married at such a young age harry..you're only 23,"She commented.

"Well I fell in love with this gorgeous man and I just wanted to be with him,"Harry said admiring zayn.

"Aww that's so sweet..We should definitely hang out sometimes,"Kendall suggested.

"Of course,"Harry agreed.

"What about tomorrow? We can do a little tour in paris,"Kendall suggested.

"sure..and who are you with i mean you can't possibly be in paris on your own now?"Harry asked her.

"Well..I came with my best friend Gigi,"Kendall said.

"Oh you should bring her Tomorrow,"Harry said.

"sure..I'll see you tomorrow then..Bye Harry..bye zack,"Kendall said.

"It's Zayn,"I said trying not to look annoyed.

Kendall just smiled and left.

"You never told me about a friend name kendall,"Zayn said as he sat on the couch across harry folding his arms.

"She was my friend in high school babe,We didn't talk after that.."Harry explained.

"Just friends?"Zayn asked.

"Babe stop being jealous will you.."Harry said.

"Oh please I'm not jealous,"Zayn said looking away.

"Babe..come here,"Harry ordered and zayn walk up to him sitting on his lap.

"She's just a friend okay..I'm all yours,"Harry said smiling.

"I love you,"Zayn said as he kisses Harry's lips.