I Am The Walrus

This song features a sampled recording of a BBC production of Shakespeare's King Lear. The sampled passage goes like this:

Slave, thou hast slain me. Villain, take my purse.

If ever thou wilt thrive, bury my body

And give the letters which you find'st about me

To Edmund, Earl of Gloucester. Seek him out

Upon the English party. O, untimely death!

Death!

I know thee well: a serviceable villain,

As duteous to the vices of thy mistress

As badness would desire.

What, is he dead?

Sit you down, father. Rest you.

The chanting at the end, when played backwards, reveals the chanted phrase "Paul is dead! Ha ha!"

Strawberry Fields Forever

At the end of the track, when it fades back in, John is heard saying "I buried Paul." (John actually says "cranberry sauce," as proven on the Anthology outtakes.

Hello Goodbye

"You say goodbye, I say hello" is William Campbell's mention of his arrival and Paul's departure.

All You Need Is Love

At the end of the track, John sings, "Yes he's dead," and "We loved you, yeah, yeah, yeah..." (Examination of the audio proves that John is singing "Yesterday" and that Paul joins him in singing "She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah / She'd love to, yeah, yeah, yeah...")

The Beatles (known as "The White Album")

Glass Onion

"Here's another clue for you all, the Walrus was Paul." The Walrus, in India, is a symbol of death. (Not true.) A "glass onion" is an English term for a see-thru coffin. (Also not true.)

While My Guitar Gently Weeps

George is singing "Paul, Paul, Paul" at the end of the song. (Actually, he's just moaning.)

I'm So Tired

The gibberish at the end, when played backwards, becomes "Paul is dead, man, miss him, miss him."

Don't Pass Me By

Ringo sings "You were in a car crash / And you lost your hair." This is what happened to Paul.

Revolution #9

The repeated phrase "Number nine," when played backwards, becomes "turn me on, dead man." There's also a lot of recorded conversation in this music-free track, much of which has been taken by listeners as clues to Paul's crash and death: "his voice was low and his eyes were high and his eyes were closed" and "his legs were drawn, his hands were tied, his feet were bent and his head was on fire and his glasses were insane. This was the end of his audience," and "My wings are broken and so is my hair. I'm not in the mood for wearing clothing." You can also hear the crash, a fire, sirens, and Paul screaming "Get me out."

Yellow Submarine

Only A Northern Song

Strangest Mysteries of the World and Beyond !जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें