Chapter 1

Oh hello I take it you're here to read a story well I've got a really good one for you it's about a gamer.

Wait you don't know what a gamer is?

Well let me tell you if you think I mean people that love to play games a lot no they're not these are diffrent type of gamers they're like cartoon characters from those movies that are a mix of live action and 2D animation something like that but our hero here is half gamer half human along with his older brother but I need to get to the story now I bet you're annoyed with me already so let's open the book and start reading.

We begin our story with a boy running around the town called Glitch Hill his name is OnGoing X he liked to run around a lot he's a platform gamer with speed powers so he likes to have fun with it but sometimes he goes a little too far.

HEY WATCH WHAT YOU'RE DOING KID BEFORE YOU GET YOURSELF KILLED! A builder yelled.

Sorry Jake but you know me you know I like to have fun. OnGoing explained.

I know kid I konw but you're 15 years old now you have to be careful you're just like my duaghter which is why I made sure that she hasn't met you yet because well I love my daughter and you're a good kid but I can't have something like that happen. Jake explained.

OnGoing knew that Jake had a duaghter but wasn't interested in meeting her because he loves the life he already has.

Jake if I meet your duaghter I promise you we won't get up to anything childish okay. said OnGoing.

Okay I'll keep that in mind. said Jake.

Okay see ya later. said OnGoing as he rushed back home.

OnGoing got back to his house and remember I said that he already loves the life that his got well there are two things in his life that he hates and those are his parents because they like to use their son to get money instead of getting a job themselfs and so OnGoing just helps the town out but because of selfish parents.

Hello little brother. said OnGoing's sister.

Hey Anngie. OnGoing greeted.

Anngie is a full gamer but why is that if her two young brothers are half gamers well Anngie has the same farther but had a diffrent mother her mother died in on black friday when Anngie was 2 years old Anngie's farther then met a human gamer then Reshi was born and then 2 years later OnGoing was born.

So how have you been sis? OnGoing asked.

Oh I'm doing good. How aobut you? Anngie asked.

Well I was enjoying my time until I had to see Mr & Mrs Jackass from down there. said OnGoing.

HEY I HEARD THAT! Mrs X yelled.

YEAH WELL WHY DON'T YOU TWO GET A DAMN JOB INSTEAD OF GETTING ME TO GRAB YOUR MONEY! OnGoing yelled back

Just then Reshi walked into the house.

Hey little bro how are you doing? Reshi asked.

I'm doing good. said OnGoing.

Oh by the way you're going to school for the first time in your life. said Anngie.

Really school why? OnGoing asked.

Oh because the person that takes care of has passed away so you need school now. Reshi explained.

But I don't know how school works. said OnGoing.

Don't worry I'll teach you. said Anngie