That made a somber silence fall over us, and I unconsciously thought back to the few months after the Prime's death. The nights I spent pouring over those books, searching every page for a way to bring him back somehow. The closest I had gotten were the books on summoning Prime, which were useless to me at the time. Now, I was thankful for the hours I spent not sleeping and reading instead, despite the frustration and tears I faced afterwards.

   "Cleona was always the bridge between Cybertronians and Primes," Ratchet said, tone thoughtful as he broke the silence. "She was the one who guided Optimus to the Matrix of Leadership itself. She also created the Primes before him through Primus' will." He looked at me, a frown deep on his face. "But a champion summoning a Prime? It's unheard of."

   I shook my head. "Then it's time to break some records. This is the only way to stop the Uprising and stop Valilorna from waking."

   "Do you even know how to do it?" Smokescreen demanded. "Reading books is one thing, summoning a Prime is another."

   "Yes, but I have a feeling Cleona won't make me do it alone."

   I'm putting my faith in you now.

   "Who would the new Prime even be?" Wheeljack asked.

   Now I frowned, gaze dropping. Thankfully, Ratchet came to my aid with that one.

   "Cleona was never the one to choose the Prime, only guide them," he said. "The choice is for Primus alone."

   "So let me get this straight," Arcee said over the comms. "You guys will ground bridge here, we take Amanda to the Well of Allsparks, and she summons a Prime. Then what? How long will that take? The gold dust is spreading quickly, we may lose the well itself before the process could be finished."

   All their questions were making me second guess my answer. They all had a point. What if the summoning took days? Would the gold dust be held off for that long? Who would the new Prime be? How would they be able to stop the Uprising itself? I didn't like all the unknowns, not with the fate of Cybertron, Earth, and countless lives in the balance.

   I felt a hand on my shoulder, and looked up to see Finn standing next to me, a warm look on his face. Miko was right on my other side, her expression determined, and Jack stood next to her with a similar stance. Slowly, I felt the air return to my lungs, and I shoved back the doubt in my mind.

   Lead the way Optimus knew you could.

   "Look, this is our best bet," I said, voice stronger now and losing the shaky energy it had before. "We all know that the Matrix of Leadership contains pure power from Primus. It was powerful enough to stop Unicron from awakening, it'll be strong enough to make sure Valilorna stays down as well. No, we don't know who the new Prime will be, or how long the process will take, but we have no other choice. Ultra Magnus is still missing, along with way too many Autobots, and Cybertronians are being forced away from Valilorna's reach as we speak. We can't afford to be indecisive right now. We have to act, and right now, this is our only option."

   Silence fell over the base, before the comms crackled to life. First came a rush of static, then a voice.

   "Ultra Magnus to- b-ase-" Came the commander's voice, and Ratchet jumped to the computer.

   "Commander, we read you," He said, typing away at the keyboard, probably to make the connection stronger.

   "Where are you, commander?" Arcee asked. "Bumblebee and I are on the ground, but we can't locate you."

   "Temp- est's troops have- ov- run the- bet- a- post-" It was hard to hear his words through the crackling and static. "We- a- unable to- ho- ld- for much- long-"

   "We have a plan, Ultra Magnus," I said, stepping forward. "Hold your position for as long as you can."

   "Do- not attempt- to- tr- Cybertr- on-"

   I turned to the medic. "Ratchet, can you lock onto his position?"

   "I'm working on it. Rafael?"

   The younger boy shook his head. "It's hard with all the static!"

   "Didn't he say beta post?" Miko asked. "What's that?"

   "A space bridge on Cybertron, kid," Wheeljack said, then looked over at the computer. "Hear that, Doc?"

   "Yes, it appears that the beta post has been lost in the gold dust originating from the Zaren Pits."

   "Alright, listen up." I announced, getting everyone's attention. "We're splitting up once we get to Cybertron. Wheeljack, Bulkhead, you're going to take Arcee and Bumblebee's job and help guide Cybertronians away from the gold dust. Finn, Miko, Jack, suit up and you're with me, along with Arcee, Bee, and Smokescreen. We're going to the Well of Allsparks." I held out my hand towards the Autobots, willing silver dust to my fingertips. "I'm giving you each a protective shield against the gold dust, but don't take any chances. Arcee, Bumblebee, I'll give you yours when we get there."

   Finn, Miko, and Jack headed to the back rooms, where I had the BeckIT space suits stored. I used my powers to give each Autobot a thin shield, just enough to protect them but not enough to impact my strength. They assembled by the space bridge afterwards when Ratchet called me over.

   "Are you certain you're able to raise a Prime?" He asked, tone low so only I could hear him.

   I frowned, but nodded. "Nothing is certain, Ratchet. But I've got to try."

   "I've studied the times when Cleona herself has summoned a Prime, and each time the goddess retreated to her observatory afterwards. It is said that the process drains even Cleona."

   "What are you trying to say?"

   "What if you don't have enough power to do this?"

   There was an underlying question in his words. What if you use up all your power to do this?

   I didn't know. Was it possible for me to lose all my power? If I used up too much, yes it had a physical toll on my body, but if I used it all? What was my limit? What would happen if this part of me is torn out? Being the Champion of Cleona seemed like it was engraved in my bones now, like it was part of my very DNA. Without all that, what would be left behind?

   "I don't know," I admitted grimly. "I honestly don't know what it will do to me. Using it all up could kill me for all I know. Let's just hope it doesn't."

   "Amanda," He gave me a long look. "I promised Optimus before he sacrificed his life to light the Well of Allsparks that I would do everything to protect you. I... I am not sure if I can stand by knowing that you're embarking on a mission that may lead to your demise."

   "Ratchet, I have to raise a Prime," I insisted, but stayed calm. "If it's my life in exchange for the billions of lives on Cybertron and Earth, then that's a risk I'm willing to take. The books have showed me how to do it, Cleona will guide me, and I trust both are enough that I'll be able to raise a Prime. If it takes my life in the process, so be it. The stakes are too high."

   He fell silent, his gaze lowering before returning to me. "This team needs you, Amanda. You're their leader."

   "And Optimus was the Autobot leader," I said, even though the words made my heart hurt. "Yet he knew when it was time to act, and he didn't hesitate. I won't either."

   "You always told him that he didn't have to sacrifice everything for the Autobot cause. That he had already sacrificed enough."

   I smiled ruefully. "Then I guess we're the same kind of stubborn."