Chapter 27: Just pretend to love him .

Depuis le début

He takes a deep breath before saying, "I'm sorry, doll . I didn't mean to yell at you," he tries to smile .

I nod, not wanting to talk because if I do, I might anger him .

It's silent for a moment, before he says,"Tomorrow, I have something to take care of. The league won't be coming with me, so do you want to come?" He asked .

"Sure, as long as I don't get killed," I say, half joking .

"I'd never let anything bad happen to you," he says, glaring at the floor . "Anyone who hurts you, must suffer," his glare hardens . "They must die," he concludes .

"No, no," I quickly say, placing a hand on his shoulder again. "I'm a strong girl," I smile .

He lifts his head and turns it to look at me . He mutters an "Okay."

   "Please leave," I internally yelled .

   "Well, I've made you breakfast, and I ran you a hot bath," he smiles .

"Thank you, Izuku," I politely thank him .

   He leans over and pecks my lips before standing up . "Come on, I want to spend time with you before I leave," he says , grabbing my hand, leading me to the bar area .

   "See? I made you three fluffy pancakes, eggs, bacon, and a biscuit!" He exclaims, looking down at me .

   "Woah, thank you , Izuku," I say, letting go of his hand before walking over to the pancakes .

He sits down in front of me, just staring at me as I eat my pancakes .

"What?" I ask, my cheeks puffed out as I was literally stuffing my face .

"You're just so beautiful," he says, leaning into his palm , admiring me .

Heat rushes to my cheeks before I look him in the eyes, "Thank you," I confidently say .

________

"Well, we're about to leave, doll," he says, tucking me into bed .

"You said, you'll be back around 1, right?" I ask, looking up at him .

"Yeah," he says, kissing my forehead.

"Okay," I smile up at him .

   "Please don't try and escape again," he pleads. "Even if you do, I'll jus find you, I promise," He darkly states .

   "I-I won't," I stutter. "More like I can't," I rolled my eyes at that thought .

   "Okay, good," He says, nodding his head . "Goodnight, Adi," he says, waiting for me to say it back .

   "G-Goodnight," I say, turning away from him. Feeling his presence stand there for a second frightens me .

   When I hear him walk out the room, I start to fall asleep .

_______

Izuku's POV:

"Are you ready kid?" Dabi asks me, as soon as I step foot out of the house.