"Yeah, I am," I sighed, narrowing my eyes, "mad is an understatement."

That seemed to gather everyone's attention.

"So you've become one of us?" Pansy smirked, wiggling her brows, "welcome to the Anti-Potter club, [y/n]."

I crinkle my nose, "the what?"

"The Anti-Potter club," she restated, "a club that everyone, except for Potter, can join."

"So just a regular club?"

"With a No-Potter Policy."

"Oh..." I nodded, staring at my plate sheepishly, "but what exactly do you do?"

"Nothing," she said, "literally nothing. We just made the name in a game of Truth-or-dare in first year because Draco was jealous his friendship request was denied, blocked, and left on read."

"To be fair, you did insult Ron," I smiled, turning to look at the boy beside me.

He smirked, "and I'll do it again."

"He still hasn't forgiven you for telling him the Slytherins chant his name in a circle in the middle of the night, you know."

Blaise let out a wheeze, almost falling off of the bench, "you said what, mate?"

Draco smirked, "I told the Weasel we hold a ceremony in his honor every night."

"And he believed it?"

I nodded, "for the most part yeah."

"Well, I don't know about you two," Pansy grinned, "but that statement is completely true."

I snapped my head back at the girl in complete surprise, trying to read her expression for sarcasm. Either she was really good at keeping a straight face, or she was telling the truth—I hoped it wasn't the latter.

But that hope faded once a song broke out amongst the boys in front of me.

"Ron Weasley, Ron Weasley," Theo sang, hosting his glass in the air, "Ron Weasley..."

"Hair like fire, and fingers greasy," Blaise jumped in, "who do we call when we're feeling queasy?"

"Forget about Pomfrey, we all call Ron Weasley!"

"Lives in the Burrow and steals flying cars!"

"Friends with a bookworm and boy with a scar!"

"House full of dust, that makes him feel sneezy."

"What is his name?"

"RON WEASLEY! RON WEASLEY!"

"Oi, shut it," Draco snapped, rolling his eyes, "have a little respect for [y/n]'s friends, especially in her presence."

Theo gasped in offense.

"Big words coming from you, Malfoy," he jeered, "considering you were the one who wrote the song."

The blond gasped even louder, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Yes, you do!"

"Don't make me hex you, Nott!"

"Don't make me hex you!"

"Oh, please, we all know you can't hex for the life of you! Want me to bring up the Snape story?"

"Not the Snape story!"

"Yes, the Snape story!"

"Boys, zip it," Pansy hissed, whacking Theo upside the head, "we have to get going, anyways."