Chapter 1

12:00 AM

Location: United States Of America

State's Health Status: Perfect

I couldn't sleep for thinking of the stuff I heard on the news about some sickness going around killing people, I got out of bed and turned on my computer. I turn on the news, a man said, "There are riots going on the streets of France, Egypt and New Jersy." I said, "Oh my God." I keep on watching the news and it showed the side effects of the sickness and how many people died. It said around 15,000 I heard footsteps coming and said, "Oh crap it's my mom!" I turn off my computer get back on my bed and pretend to sleep. I heard my mom walk into the room and then the doorbell rang. My mom said, "Who would come at this time at night?" I pretended to wake up and said, "Oh hey mom." We both walked up to the door and saw a man standing out with a mask and said, "Sorry to disturb you, but you may have been hearing about the sickness going around right? Anyway I'm just here to warn to not trust anyone except your family. Have a nice night Ma'am." The man walked away and we shut the door. I asked, "Who was that man?" My mom replies, "I don't know." We both went back to bed and tried to sleep and hoped for the next morning to come by fast.