𝚇𝙸𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

Start from the beginning

We nodded and went to our dresser. She handed our costume to us. I went to another room to change.

Wow it's different costume from that day. It's more badass from before. I really love it. I soon went back to shooting room. Then I saw other members as well. They looked at me with astonished expression. I can guess it's because of my new hairstyle hehe.

"What did they do to my Hani?"

Seokjin Hyung said while looking a little shockingly sad. I saw Jeongguk and Jimin Hyung laughing in behind.

"Yah I look good there is no need to show your teeth you both brats. And hyung am I not looking good?"

"No no you look great but it's so weird to see you like this son."

Then he started laughing as well making everyone in the room laugh as well. I'm saying everyone. I rolled my eyes as I have to deal with such comments I guess. Then Bang PD ordered them to change as well.

In an hour all got ready and we went to photoshoot arena.

"Guys give bad guy poses but don't make it extreme."

Camera man ordered us. So we started to pose. Then staff started to give us accessories to make shoot a little different. They gave me a bell cap and black shades.

"And it's done."

We rushed to him to see our pics and man they are bop BOP.

"And this is gonna be your intro poster when you all get introduced in K-pop

"And this is gonna be your intro poster when you all get introduced in K-pop."

We are indeed bulletproof

We are indeed bulletproof. I was getting butterflies in my stomach. Oh my god I'm so excited for our debut.

━━━━━━유일한 여왕━━━━━━

We got our photoshoot done and we got released to go to our dorm. But my busy life won't allow me to go dorm. It's gonna be 3:00 real soon so I have to go to book store.