𝚇𝙸𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

Start from the beginning

"You-"

Before he could say anything more, I turned around and went straight to stylists. I sat on the chair. I took a deep breathe and look at myself in the mirror that's when stylists started to speak.

"Bang PD told her to give her a pixie cut. But don't expose her hairline just between neckline."

"Excuse me? What's pixie cut? I believe it's boy cut."

"Yes you believe right now stop talking and look in front."

My eyes widen and I immediately stood up. I don't want a pixie cut and shit. That's when Bang PD came towards us.

"What's wrong Haneul?"

"You old hag seriously planned to transform me to a clown right?"

He folded his both hands and looked at me being so done.

"First of all language Miss Kim Haneul. Second our whole team took this decision. You are a part of a boy group now and your debut album is totally based on young boys so you also need to look like one. Don't worry you will look really good."

"But-"

"No buts. You continue please."

Stylists nodded and made me sit on the chair and started cutting my hairs. I was looking at myself all the time with an open mouth. Soon they finished their job. For the last time they caress my hair and asked me.

"So what do you think? I think you look absolutely pretty."

I mean they weren't completely wrong. I did look good. It took me a while to process myself in this look but soon makeup artists started doing my makeup. It was bold makeup and giving bad person vibes and I was loving it, not surprising.

Then I stood up and went to the photoshoot area. Taehyung was getting shot but soon my turn came. I went and position myself. The photoshoot went well I guess. After some minutes, we went to seat. There was a still silence between us. Then Taehyung broke the silence.

"By the way, you don't look that bad."

I looked at him and gave him a small smile. He looked at me but soon looked away. Cute hehe. Then I also complimented him. Not because he did to me. He seriously looked good.

"You also looks good."

"You don't have to compliment just because I did. *Whispers* show off."

"Yah you punk can't you ever talk to me with ease for one time? You know what we can't straighten the dog's tail it will twisted forever like your stupid brain."

"Blah blah blah."

He was testing my patience. I am seriously having enough of him but I can't do anything right now right here. I might get kicked out of the group. So I just inhale and exhale couple of time to calm myself down. Till this time, Ahjusshi came to us with a smiley face.

"You guys look really good and your pictures are so good. You both are visuals for a reason."

We both bowed at him. Finally we can start our project and shoot the music video.

"So can we go to practice? Because it's still time."

I asked to Ahjusshi.

"No wait other members are also coming we want a group picture. It's a sample picture of you both. You need to change as well. Go change quick."