five

Celeste grew closer with him each day

Celeste grew closer with him each day. He wasn't that bad. But still, cho's words that day still haunted her. The facts she learned about him, heartless, and the curse. But she didn't really care. As long as he was okay with her and not being a jerk, she was totally fine being friends with him.

"Can you stand still?"

"Oh my, can you even draw? I've been standing still for an hour."

"Do you want the drawing to be good or not?."

Celeste sighed as she continued to stand very still, while he was drawing her in his book. He promised to draw her, so she was asking for it. Standing underneath the big tree, her second favorite spot after astronomy tower.

"And... done."

He teared off the paper from the book and gave the drawing to celeste. She was smiling, mesmerized by the drawing.

"Wow, i look good here."

He closed his drawing book, packed his bags, then stood beside her.

He smiled. "As you should be."

Celeste was blushing really hard, her heart was beating so fast. She tried so hard to hide it. But then she remembered, it was just a typical slytherin thing. And everyone knew that tom riddle loved to flirt with all the girls here. So why did she have to feel so special?

Even though he gave her a special nickname, doesn't mean she's special to him, she bet she wasn't  the only one that has a cute nickname from him. Maybe there were lots of girls here that already had a nickname, given by the famous tom riddle.

"Alright, i have to go to the library. I need to study with cho and luna. See you later."

"Of course. See you, cherry."

She walked away from him, then stopped and looked back to find him still standing very still. She thought he left, but he hadn't.

"And oh, thanks for the drawing." She said.

She then went to the library with cho and luna to study together. Their favorite spot in the library was on the corner of the room, with a big round table, where she could discuss freely with luna and cho, and also she oulf place lots of books on the table.

She opened her notebook, she slipped the drawing that tom drew in her notebook and closed it slowly. Luna, who always paid attention to her surroundings, caught a glimpse of the drawing that celeste slipped in her notebook.

"Is that you? In the drawing?" Asked luna.

Celeste blushed, she thought luna didn't see it, but she did. She was just too shy to show it. Cho, who was peacefully writing her essay, lifted her chin up and pushed her chair closer to celeste.

"Oh yes. Isn't it beautiful?"

"Yeah. The drawing and you of course. Who drew it?" Asked luna

"Tom, he's really good at drawing."