Ch 4: Beach Blanket Bogus

Start from the beginning

Lindsay: When did you guys move the beach to Antarctica?

Chris: As some of you can see, we're actually in the shooting studio.

Y/n: And the a.c. is cranked because?

Chris: All the cameras and lights could get so hot they could melt Chefs heart. And my agents told me that sweaty wasn't a good look for me. So your first challenge is to hang ten on this deck into the big blue without swallowing tail in the soup.

Leshawna: Excuse me, but what did you just ask me to do!?

Y/n: I think he means that whoever stays on the surfboard the longest wins.

Chris: Exact-o-mundo grovy cats, so who's going first?

We all just stayed silent for a couple of moments since no one obviously wanted to go.

Chris: The team who wins gets a half an hour head start on the next challenge. And given tonight's reward, you all should be fighting harder to see who goes first.

Harold: Speaking of rock hard abs, have you ever seen my ten pack?

Harold then tried to flex in order to impress Leshawna, but it wasn't working at all. Then a couple seconds later, Lindsay tried to get some tanning lotion out of a tube. But she accidentally shot it out, and it froze into an icicle and hot Harold's butt and caused him to jump forward.

Chris: And we have a volunteer.

So, seeing as he had no choice, Harold got onto the surfboard. And I had a feeling this was going to end badly.

Harold: Mad surfing skills, activate.

Chris: And please welcome the return of some season one fan favorites: the sharks.

Then a couple of sharks had popped out of the water and had scared Harold. Then he somehow jumped so high that he was able to grab onto some pipes of some sort on the ceiling.

Buzzzzz

Harold: I'm very protective of my butt, it provides me with the low center of gravity that is the key to my many mad skills. You could say their my hugest asset, check it, I can juggle my magic Steve's magical trading cards.

Buzzzzz

I honestly had no idea how he was able to get up their so easily. I mean, I could understand why he did, just not how.

Harold: My booty and I are out.

Leshawna: Your booty has an opinion?

Heather: That's a lot coming from such a sad, saggy little thing.

Harold: I'll have you know this is a selfless act. My lady fans couldn't handle the lose of my awesome behind.

Heather: And by his "lady" fans, he means his mother.

Harold: Hey sharks look, bacon.

We all looked to where Harold was pointing and saw that Owen was still eating bacon.

Owen: Breakfast should last all day, no?

Then the sharks saw it and tried to reach out to eat some. Then Harold had tried to get off safely, but he had fell and landed on the blank. And it had sounded like he broke something that was important.

Chris: Ow, way to stick the dismount.

Me, Duncan, Heather, and Gwen all chuckled at Harold. I felt bad for him, but in a way it was a little humorous. Then one by one everyone had a shot at the surfboard. Lindsay had only lasted about five seconds, DJ's shorts were torn off by the sharks, and Owen broke the board in two. And when he fell in, he somehow caused a huge splash that cleared out the water and the sharks.