{Chapter 12} Shoya Hina?

One Totally Not Hectic Morning in the Inn where Karasuno was staying...

[3rd person POV]

"I HATE YOU!" Hinata shouted. "Oh? WELL NEXT TIME DONT STEAL MY MONOPOLYYYY!" Kageyama argued back. "Hinata, give Kageyama your 200 dollars. You landed on his property." Suga tried to calm them down, he himself trying his best to cool down. "HE'S IN JAIL- IM NOT GONNA GIVE MONEY TO A CRIMINAL." Hinata retorted. "THATS NOW HOW YOU PLAYYYYYYYYYYY!!" Kageyama raised his voice louder.

"Mom, why are Kageyama and Hinata screaming." Yamaguchi questioned, innocently. "SHUT THE HEC UP YAMAGUCHI YOUR NOT GONNA TALK AFTER STEALING MY LAST RAILROAD!" Suga had enough. "I wish I was never born-." Yamaguchi sighed. Kageyama then screamed at the top of his lungs, "ME TOO. YOU THINK I WANTED THIS?!?!"

Soon after, everyone ended up screaming and Daichi had to come in and calm them down like the great parent he is. (Credits to theodd1sout for this scene)

A few days had passed since Lev's Birthday and Hinata was wondering how he was going to practice with the team always following him. 'hmmmm. Maybe I can get them to be distracted by something...else?" He wondered patiently. When it was time for the next practice, everyone headed for the ice rink.

"Hinataa! You coming?" Tanaka alerted his little kohai. "Cominggggg~!" The small petite boy shuffled outside. The team strolled down to the rink, all looking around at the interesting shops that they found.

Suddenly, they found themselves in a dark alleyway. "Ehhh? Are we lost?" Noya groaned. "Probably-" Asahi laughed nervously. "Oh! We're in this alleyway! It should be easy to get out. The rink is straight to the right of I'm not wrong!" Hinata smiled.

"Woahhh. Hinata how do you know so much about this place?" Yamaguchi looked astonished. "O-oh I used to come here as a kid a lot of times. Hehe.." He ruffled his hair. The rest of the team kept walking and soon, everyone arrived at the rink. Just on time, thanks to Hinata.

"Ah! Mina! Hello! Your right on time! Aoba Johsai and Fukorodani are still coming at the moment so just sit down and relax or practice first!" Coach Aki exclaimed grinning. He was probably one of the kindest coaches that Karasuno had ever met. Well, except Hinata. His dads were pretty kind already. And he loved them for that.

While waiting, Karasuno practiced a bit, trying to find a way to get better. Hinata, of course, was the one practicing the most. He was however careful not to show off too much. He did some double toe-loops and a triple salchow. His practice was going smoothly so far.

Then, Aoba Johsai arrived. Hinataa eyes glistened when he saw a familiar chocolate-headed male walk in. Oikawa waved once he saw Hinata. Hinata was smiling from ear to ear and waved back happily. "You seem happy Shoyo." Kenma suddenly appeared behind the shocked ginger headed male.

"Wahhhh! Kenma! Don't surprise me like that!!!" Hinata sighed. "Mmm. Is that your boyfriend Oikawa?" "W-wah? N-no! I mean n-not yet." Hinata struggled to find the right words. His mind was scrambled up and he was a blushing mess. "Mhm. Sure. Call me when you two finally get together." Kenma calmly grinned slightly, then skidded off to go join his team.

Hinata's face was burning hot. He didn't expect Kenma out of all people to say that. He was lost in a trance until Suga lightly patted his shoulder, and remarked, "Hinata? Are you ok? Your as red as a tomato! Haha. Did something happen?" Hinata snapped back to reality.

"I-I'm fine Suga-san! I was just daydreaming." He lied gently. "Oh, well practice is starting! C'mon." Suga smiled brightly at the baby crow as the two made their way to the rest of the team, sitting in front of Coach Aki.

"Alright! Now, let's start with some basic gliding! I'll demonstrate how to do it first and the rest of you can follow up by practicing later on!" He cheerfully said.

Everyone's eyes were now focused on the young red headed male. Well, everyone except Hinata. He couldn't stop looking at a particular person, Oikawa. He would glance over to look at him from time to time to see how he was doing and would constantly daydream.

"Alright everyone! You may now go practice. Find partners to practice with!" Everyone scattered around and dispersed to find partners to skate with. Once everyone found their partners they started to practice as hard as they could. Almost everyone found one.

Everyone except little Hinata. Kageyama had partnered up with Iwaizumi from Aoba Johsai, Lev had partnered up with Yaku, Kenma had partnered up with Kuroo and that left Hinata all alone. He sighed as he skated to a corner and starting gliding carefully but quickly. His gliding skill was already perfect and he has nothing else to do.

'I wonder what Dad, Papa and Uncle Yurio are doing. It's boring without them.' The fluffy ball of sunshine thought to himself. Then, he heard Noya's voice in the background. "Hey guys! Have you heard of a guy named Shoya Hina? I hear that he's trained by two skating legends! Viktor and Yuri Nikiforov!" Noya broke the silence.

"Oh yeah. I even heard a rumour that he's their son. Guess that makes him Shoya Hina Nikiforov." Tanaka replied, not being able to ignore his best friend. Soon after, everyone started talking about 'Shoya Hina'.

Hinata blushed in embarrassment at all the comments complimenting him. Then, he felt someone hug him from behind. He was big, and he felt warm. Hinata slowly turned his head to see Oikawa. "E-eh? Tooru- What are you-" "Wanna be partners?" The tall older boy asked.

"S-sure." Hinata stuttered. The two talked and skated all around the place, for once, Hinata felt not alone. Oikawa's presence made him forget most of his thoughts, it felt like heaven and he didn't really want to let go so soon. He was definitely crushing on him. And it was a major crush.

"Those two look happy." "Almost like a couple!" Lev and Kenma chuckled to each other. They had been watching the two love birds for about half an hour now. "It feels like I'm watching a Romance Movie." Lev added. "Just let them be. They look so cute and I don't think they should be disturbed." Kenma grabbed the tall boy back to the other side of the rink.

This was indeed a successful day for everyone and there were even more to come.

Finally done! Hi guys! Hope u enjoyed this chapter! I've been having quite of a writer's block recently and I hope you can forgive me for not posting for awhile. Do not worry tho! I definitely will not quit this series. It brings a smile to my face when everyone reads my work and I will never quit this until I finish it! ♥️ Have a great day/night! -Love, author