{Chapter 8} Hasetsu

Russian: Here
English: Here
Japanese: Here

[Hinata's POV]

I sat on my bed, typing on and on, I was texting Tooru. After our 'date' we texted and talked to each other a lot about our daily lives, my skating career and basically all our problems. I had told him about my situation. Where the whole of Karasuno was going to Hasetsu and how worried I was that they would find out.

He assured me saying that many other teams were going to be there too and they would probably get too distracted to find out. I giggled to myself. He wasn't wrong. Tanaka and Noya Senpai get distracted the most. One minute their talking about volleyball, and the other minute their talking about Kiyoko san.

They were still my senpais so I had to just go with the flow and agree with them in everything they said. But deep inside, I always felt confused.

When I found out that Nekoma was going, I could only think of one person, KENMA! My best friend! Another person that eventually crossed my mind was Lev. He was part of my skating family too!

He uses his real name for skating and unlike me, many people know about his career. I envy him! His team didn't get riled up when hearing about him juggling both his career and volleyball. He was also one of my many idols!

I'm so excited to see Kenma and Lev again! I hope that we can maybe go down to the rink to skate together again! Maybe I can invite Papa, dad and uncle Yurio and Otabek to come too! I'm sure it would be loads of fun!

With that, I said good night to Tooru and went to bed. Thoughts of the trip flooding into my mind. I have high hopes that it's gonna be a great trip! As I thought, I drifted into sleep.

[3rd Person POV]

"Is everyone here?" Takeda Sensei said, counting the number of people in the bus. "I think everyone is here. Let's get moving then, shall we?" Coach Ukai cheered. It was finally the day where Karasuno would go to Hasetsu! Maybe they might even meet Viktor Nikiforov or Yuri Katsuki.

On the road

Hinata yawned tiredly. He was too excited last night that he barely got enough sleep time. He tried to sleep but his excitement prevented him from doing so. He say beside Suga, talking to him, trying to not fall asleep.

Suga eventually fell asleep and his head leaned against the window pane. Hinata then decided to switch seat with Dad- Daichi. He figured that Daichi could at least let Suga lena on his shoulder. Since they were after all dating.

He then found himself sitting next to Ennoshita, having a small, peaceful conversation with him. Without any doubts, Hinata soon blacked out and fell asleep too...

After what seemed like hours, they had finally made it. Hinata sprung out of his seat and with a spring in each step, made his way outside the bus. He then spotted his friend, Kenma and ran up to hug him.

"KENMAAAAAA!" He exclaimed running and jumping into kenma's arms. "Hi Shoyo. :)" The pudding haired boy giggled. "What about my hug :(." A tall white headed male frowned. Hinata hugged him tightly too and chuckled. "There! Now both of you get hugs!"

The three of them started to catch up, talking about ice skating, who was taller and what everyone had been up to.

When they got to the streets of their beloved Hasetsu, the ginger haired male smiled. This was the feeling he had missed. The serene feeling of where he grew up. This was his hometown, Hasetsu. The first thing that he wanted to do, was to take a selfie with his two best friends.

Author's Note: Hi guys! Sorry that this chapter is quite shorter than usual. I was really busy today! But I hope that you enjoyed it. I'll try to be posting as soon as I can next time!

Oh and enjoy this photo! ^ I'll see you all in the next chapter!