"Is that you're lame ass way to say you care about me, Kim Taehyung?" I joked.

"Fuck you. Just think about showing your presence, yeah? And who knows, you could bring your little girlfriend along." He said and hung up quickly before I could yell at him for even suggesting that shit. Smart boy. Taehyunb was a dumbass, but sometimes he told me the truth. Well at least when he was sober... I really loved Jisoo, but when all my family issues went down in the past, Taehyung was always the one I'd go to. I was in middle school at the time, I remember. Stuff would go down at home and I had to make a choice; I could either go to Jisoo, a childhood friend that would baby me while I would cry in his arms and return to my hell I called home later in the evening....or... to go to Taehyung, another childhood 'friend', I would talk about it with him for maybe 15 minutes and then I would just drink till I forget it all.

I mostly always went for Taehyung. Although Taehyung does know more than Jisoo about my past, he doesn't even know half of all the shit that went down. Mostly, when I got drunk at Taehyung's house, I would go home the next day so my parents wouldn't know I drank. I would mostly lie that I was over at some Jessica's house, but my parents were too caught up in themselves to notice that I didn't even know any 'Jessica'.

I drank a lot. Way too much that a kid of that age could even handle but it helped me forget, at least so I thought, although when my father started coming home drunk everyday I stopped. Then, I knew he was the only person I had left and he was completely useless. If he wouldn't take care of me, I had to do it by myself and I couldn't do that drunk all the time. I did continue to smoke though, but I stopped that recently as well. I started to feel more drawn to Jisoo than ever at that point in my life. I told him everything I was willing to share and although he knew it wasn't everything I told him, he didn't push me. I really appreciated that. I still hung out with Taehyung, but he got other friends. They would all go out and get drunk and mostly I would drive them all home. I never really knew why I kept doing it but I guess I felt like I was sort of repaying Taehyung for all the 'help' he gave me. I was so clueless and naïve, it hurts.

I guess Taehyung was right. I had to fix myself. My first step was to cut him off, he was part of a dark stage in my life that I would have deal with at some point. But, not today.

(5.30 p.m.) Lisa: Hey Nini, how are you baby?

I sent a text to the only person I really wanted to speak to at the moment. I resumed my action of scrolling through Tumblr waiting for a reply.

(5.35 p.m.) Nini: I was doing great, but I'm even better now ;)

I giggled at her response.

(5.35 p.m.) Lisa: Very smooth, Kim. Very smooth.
(5.36 p.m.) Nini: Who said I was talking about you, lili? ;)
(5.36 p.m.) Lisa: Oh weren't you now?
(5.37 p.m.) Nini: ;)))
(5.38 p.m.) Lisa: My beautiful dork.
(5.39 p.m.) Nini: I really wish I could kiss you right now :(
(5.42 p.m.) Lisa: What's stopping you babe? I could come over..?
(5.48 p.m.) Nini: No, I'm at the mall. Shopping with Nayeon and Rosé. I could come to you later though? They'll probably come with, is that alright?
(5.53 p.m.) Lisa: ofcourse. As long as they won't mind that I'll attack you with kisses all evening. I haven't seen you in soooo long, 3 days is too long for me. I miss your beautiful brown eyes , Nini :(

I missed so much about her, but if I would start to make a list. I don't think I could ever stop...

(5.58 p.m.) Nini: I miss you too babe. I'll try to come asap :) and believe me, Nayeon and Rosé won't mind they're like #1 Jenlisa shippers hahaha, I'll see you soon, Lalisa <3
(6.02 p.m.) Lisa: I'll see you soon then <3

I shut my phone off and decided to put it down and watch some television before Jennie came. After a while I felt my phone vibrate once, I pulled it out quickly but it wasn't Jennie that texted.

(6.43 p.m.) Nikki: Congrats, your girlfriend is hot man.
(6.43 p.m.) Lisa: Nikki, I swear to God, if you even do so much as say a word to her I will not hesitate to hurt you, badly.
(6.45 p.m.) Nikki: Calm down, Manoban. It's not her I want.

I frowned. Is she out of her mind? What is she trying to achieve here? She has to stay in her lane, for real. Ever since I've known her, she was extra touchy with me, but I never knew that she actually 'wanted' me in any way. I thought she might just be a touchy person.... Obviously not? I was shook out of my thoughts by my doorbell ringing. I rushed downstairs.

(6.47 p.m.) Lisa: Back off, Nikki. I'm fucking serious.

I opened the door and Jennie koala hugged me almost instantly. I almost fell backwards but I got my balance back quickly. I was wearing a tank top so my shoulders were exposed, Jennie was planting cute little pecks on my exposed shoulder and it tickled a bit.

"I've missed you Nini." I informed her again. I put her down and she pouted. Could she get any cuter? I placed a delicate kiss on her lips. When our lips disconnected, I nodded towards her two friends that were standing in the doorway for Jennie to remember we were not alone and she sighed and pouted again. I giggled.

"Hey guys," I greeted her friends.

"Hi." They said in unison. I took Jennie's hand and interlaced our fingers. I caught Jennie looking down at our hands and smiling and so did I. I waved her friends into the house and closed the door once they were. "So, Netflix and takeout?" I suggested with a smile.

"Definitely." The three girls said and I giggled.
I looked over at my beautiful girl and I forgot all bad things yet again. Being with her was like my Utopia. My little safe haven. Right then, I could not imagine a life without her.