ethan's backyard

e t h a n ' s    b a c k y a r d —————————————————

e t h a n ' s b a c k y a r d
—————————————————

"Does it bother you knowing that they may not forgive you?" Lenny asked him.

"It hurts but they need to know that I tried." Jesse said as they wait for the moon to start.

*•*•*•*•*•*

"I never did like that tree." Ethan said as Jesse comes out.

Lenny stood in shadows, he saw his brother still in the car.

"Lenny!" Benny ran out of the car to hug him.

"There not enough time! Go with Ethan!" Lenny said pushing his brother to the back.

He looked up to see his grandmother and Jane waiting upstairs. He smiled at his grandmother who gave him a sympathy look as she knows what happened to him.

"Us the spell Lenny!" His grandmother yelled out to him.

Sarah came up and attacked Jesse, making him drop the souls as Ethan had in his hand.

"Alma! Alphas! Selrnok! Kathran!" Lenny yelled out, as lightning came from the sky and hit Jesse.

Ethan opened up the lost souls from the box, as they attacked Jesse, making his soul get stuck.

*•*•*•*•*•*

"Lenny come home with us." His brother said holding him.

"Let's go home." Lenny said as they go back to their family home.

thank you

:)

...