part nine: studdy buddy

Comenzar desde el principio

"We are ready to go!" Said Hinata with a cheeky sme.

"Great, let's go."

          The walk back to your house was filled with Tsukki annoying Kageyama and Hinata trying defend him but eventually just starts yelling at him. And then there was you, who was just listening to music.

You took out your key and opened the door. 

"HEY DUMBASS I'M HOME! AND I GOT MORE DUMBASSES!" You yelled.

"Cool, I'll just be in my room!" Noya replied.

You motioned them to come upstairs with you, after taking off their shoes.

(This is what your room kinda looks like yk :P )

You opened your bedroom door and stepped aside, allowing them to walk in

"You guys can sit anywhere, let me just get the practice work." You said, searching through a folder that was in one of the drawers in your desk.

Hinata made himself at home and jumped on your bed. Tsukkishima took a chair from the desk and Kags sat on the beanbag.

"Okay!" You handed a worksheet to Tsukkishima to work on with Kags and you kept a worksheet for youself to work on with Hinata.

You spent around half and hour working on English with the boys and Tsukki helped with math.

"(Y/N) how do you know English so well?" Hinata asked, frustrated.

"Hinata, I was in America for almost 4 years."

"Oh yeah."

.....

"Okay I think I got it!"

"That's good, Hinata!" You said, high fiving him. "Let's take a break and maybe get something to eat?"

"Maybe next time! I gotta get home!" Hinata said.

"Same." Kageyama added.

"Ah that's okay." You said.

"Bye (Y/N)!" Hinata hugged you goodbye.

"Bye Hinata. Cya, Kags." You ruffled Hinata's hair and waved goodbye to Kags.

And then they were two.

"Wanna go get something to eat?"

"Sure. Want to come over for dinner?"

"Alright!" You said. "Noya was going to cook so I don't want to be here when he burns the house down."

"That sounds like him." He said.

"HEY I CAN HEAR YOU TWO!"

You giggled and he smiled at your joy. You spotted him and he quickly hid his smile, though he still was a bit flustered.

"Wait hold on, let me just change out of my school uniform." You said.

He nodded and closed the door, letting you get changed.

You opened your closet and looked through some of your closes, picking out your outfit.

(Outfit Inso :P)

You walked out of the room, turning off the upstair's lights

You walked out of the room, turning off the upstair's lights. You walked downstairs and saw Tsukkishima on the couch.

"Ready!" You said.

He looked back at you and his eyes widened.

"What does it look bad?" You asked.

He cleared his throat. "No, its fine. It's just I've never seen you without a school uniform."

"It's fine." those words rung in your ear.

"L-lets go now..." You said, with less confidence in your voice.

He nodded as you head out.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- hi loves!
the election is literally scaring the crap out of me :/
but anyway I hoped you like this chapter :)
mk please stay hydrated, wear a mask and I love you! <3
𝚡𝚘𝚡𝚘 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛-𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗

word count: 760 words