Chapter 4: The Bet(s)

**Griffin's POV**

"Your acting like a total love struck idiot!" Andrea mocked. Her lips were so close to mine. I could feel her breath on my cheek, her eyelashes everytime she blinked. I came to my senses and pushed her back onto the couch before anything could happen. He gave me a pouty dissatisified look. 

"Are you seriously saving your first for someone 'special'?" She asked, obviously annoyed, "come on! Just give it up already."

I smirked, "Your just jealous it's not you, slut."

"Blake! You better shut up before I kick your ass."

"Ha ha, your funny"

"Ugh! I still can't be-lieve your still hung up about that runner chick." She groaned. "Have you even seen her around school before you stalked her that morning at the beach? I heard she was a loner."

~Falshback~ I was taking a light jog before school. Usually there wern't many runners on the beach this early in the morning. Today as I was running the same strip of beach I always do I spotted a girl sprinting infront of me. Just by looking at her I knew that she was a runner, long distance, but the pace she was at right now was more suited for a quick dash. I picked up my own pace wanting to catch up tp her. So much for a light jog. I commanded my legs to run fater and take wider strides but the sand was really holding me back. Damn, this chick is going fast. By now I was pretty much matching her pace and I was starting to lose breath but I looked ahead and saw that she was still going strong. When she neared the more populated part of the beach I saw her suddenly collpase. I stopped running for a moment and started to panic. I starting sprinting towards her and calling for help. Her body was still in the sand, motionless. I ran as fast as I could still screaming for help. When I got to ther still body I stopped and kicked up a handfull of sand and her bady suddenly shot up. Oh thank god! After that it just got embarassing and awkard. I don't know why but I blurted out "Maybe I could buy you a coffee sometime?" She kindly rejected me and ran back home. I remember how much of an idiot I acted like; no wonder she said no. But than a little a while later the anger started to rise. How dare she reject me? Did she even know what I was. Any girl would have jumped at a chance to have coffee with me. With that I angrily ran back home.

Then I saw her helplesly waiting for a bus that was never gonna come. I took pity on her and offered her a ride. The way her face lit up when I told her to get in just made all that anger and resentment dissapear. Then I found out from Andrea this morning how she was a little nerd and wondered what this would do for my reputation at this school if I did fall for her. Would my friends turn their back on me? Or would they learn to accept her?

After lunch when I bumped into the girl form the beach I had mixed feelings. I didn't know what to do so I just rudely left. I was such a jerk to her! ~Falshback Ends~

"Hello? Blake? Yes or no?" Andrea snapped.

"Huh, What?" I said, still a bit dazed. 

"The bet, yes or no?"

"What bet?"

"Ugh" She said obviously annoyed, "I bet you can't get her to fall for you even if you tried. She too much of a good girl for you." she smirked.

"Andrea baby, I am Griffin Blake, every girl wants me" I said confident.

"Fine." A evil grin spread acrossn her face, "If you can't get get her to fall for you then I get to be your first, and im not talking about that pathetic little kiss your still saving."

It took me a moment to process what she was saying. But when I did my eyes widened and my mouth dropped open. She smirked. Not wanting to look like a wimp I challenged "What if I win?"

"The satisfaction of knowing that you defeated me"

"Not enough"

"FIne, in the end you get to break her little foolish heart. " She replied.

"Still not enough"

Andrea rolled her eyes "fine, if you win I will do whatever you say for 2 days"

"7"

"2"

"6"

"3"

"5 or bets off" I challenged.

"fine"

I thought about it for a while. But I already had my answer.

I extended my hand out. "Bets on"

Andreas hand reached out and met mine.

"Bets on" she replied.

YEAH SO SINCE BARELY ANY PPL HAVE BEEN READING MY CHAPTERS I HAVENT BEEN REALLY MOTIVATED TO WRITE OR ANYTHING... SO YEAH HERES ANOTHER REALLY SHORT CHAPTER :((