Elizabeth

-Meliodas POV-

We was all ready to take of and take back Elizabeth.

"Let's go!" I said and drove off first with my motorcycle, the others driving after me. It didn't take long before we arrived.

"Be careful, it is an alarm in the house that is still active. Gowther, Merlin and Escanor, you take the first floor. Diane, Ban and King, you take the second floor. I have a special room to look in." I said and walked back to the room where the alarm turned on yesterday.

Elizabeth's room.

I looked around. The bandage was away, someone have been here. Suddenly, I saw something in the wall. It was small. A... camera?

Of course, that is how the alarm put on yesterday! It was well hidden in the wall with some blood around it, making it nearly impossible to see it.

How did I not see this before?!

I looked after something to cover the camera in and finally found some painting. Doing my best, I threw the painting, trying to hit the camera. It took a minute before I did it.

Or rather, got so angry I throw the whole bucket with paint on the camera, making it split in about 100 pieces.

Then I continued looking around. I didn't see this yesterday, but it was three big lines in the wall. Nearly noticeable. Forming a door opening, but it was a whole wall.

I looked around and tripped, then I fell to the floor. Something was in the ceiling. A picture. It was a text 'pink, blue, yellow' it said.

That's the same colours like the pictures on the wall. I walked up to the pink picture and took it. I didn't see anything special on that. At least not on the front.

Then I looked on the back. It was a 6 there. I let it up and walked to the next. 1. Then the next. 0.

6. 1. 0. What is that for?

"Captain!" Diane yelled. I ran out to her to see all the sins pointing at a car that drove by.

"Elizabeth's father!" King said.

"Go!" I yelled and and we all ran out bd drove after the car. Soon, we had cornered the car and Bartra walked out of the car with his hands up.

"Escanor, Gowther, the car." I said. Gowther and Escanor walked up to the car and and started looking after Elizabeth or anything else needed.

The other's walked up to Bartra and held him. I just stood in front of him.

"What was you doing?" I asked.

"None of your fucking business." He said.

"Where is Elizabeth?" I asked.

"Captain, she's here." Gowther said. I looked at him and Escanor who held Elizabeth. She had tape over her mouth and her hands was tied.

"That's all we wanted." I said, looking at Bartra, then signaling to go back. We all walked back to our motorcycles. Elizabeth sat behind me while we drove back.

She didn't look injured and I was happy for that. I was happy she was back.

We arrived and walked inside. The sins walked to the dinning room while I made Elizabeth go up in my room.

"What was you thinking?!" I said, nearly yelling as I pushed her to sit on the bed. She was quiet.

She then looked down on her wrists. Of course, she was tied and had tape over her mouth. She couldn't speak.

Taking away the tape and undo the rope, I waited for my answer.

"You should just have let me go! He at least treats me like a human." She said and looked away. What does she mean?

"What do you mean?" I asked. She looked at me and said "You use me as some kind of object."

I did not! Did I?

"I didn't, right?" I asked.

"I have a bruise to prof." She said and pointed at her bruise. I signed in defeated and said "I'm a mafia leader, what did you expect?"

"Not to be treated like a object! A prisoner, a slave, a animal, all that is fine, but an object?! No! This is over the line!" She said.

Then I sat down beside her, my elbows on my legs as I leaned down a bit.

"I'm sorry Elizabeth, it's just... I have this feeling... towards you... I don't ever want you to go... so I thought, maybe I treat you like you can't, then you won't." I excused.

"The excuse is not acceptable." She said and turned to face the wall. That hurt. What is it that I feel towards her? I never felt this before.

It feels... warm and I want to take care of her. Kinda.

At first, I thought that I just wanted the money, but... now when she is back, I understand that it is her and not the money I care about.

"I'm sorry! Okay?!" I asked. She shook her head without looking at me. I signed and left the room. Maybe she wants to be alone? Gather all her thoughts together.

It's five days left to the meeting. She need to be better before that.

-Elizabeth's POV-

I rolled my eyes and took my phone. Then I started texting. He is so stupid for not taking my phone and I have been here in two days.

"Stupid." I said. Even if he is stupid, he isn't like those other mafia's. They hurt me every time I just say something wrong. I guess, he is something.

-Diane's POV-

"How's Elizabeth?" I asked as Captain arrived in the kitchen with me, Ban and King already here.

"Doesn't want to talk to me." Captain answered. I nodded and said "I will go and check on her."

Everyone nodded and I walked up to Captain's room. I knocked on the door and then walked inside without any permission.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked.

-Ban's POV-

Captain sighed and plopped down on the couch.

"Something wrong?" I asked. He just nodded and looked at the TV.

"It's Elizabeth, isn't it?" I asked. He nodded and said "I have this warm feeling towards her. Kinda like I want to protect her."

"You like her?" King asked. Captain answered "I don't know. I mean, I would like those money too, but we are already so rich we don't need to work one more day in our lives."

"Sounds like you loooovvveeee her." I said.

"Yeah, sure." Captain said and leaned back a bit.

"I don't think I even could fall in love and if I could, then I doubt it would be with her." He continued.

"What's the first thing you think about when I say Elizabeth?" King asked.

"Boobs." Captain answered.

"Captain! Don't put it like that! W-what do you feel towards her?!" King yelled.

"Like I said, I get a warm feeling and want to protect her. I don't ever want to let her go." Captain said.

"Yeah, that's love." I said.

"Captain will finally have a girlfriend." I said and smacked his head with a smile.