Chapter 33

Killian was released from the hospital, he was walking hand in hand with Eira to their home.

Killian looked at Eira who was quiet, "Is it the baby?" Killian asked.

"I'm just really tired, I think I'll have a nap when we get inside if that's okay?" Eira said as they walked up the steps to the building.

"That's fine, love, anything you need," Killian said and he phone rang.

"You should get that," Eira said as she released his hand.

Killian took out his, looked at the caller ID before he answered, "Starfish?" He said and Eira looked at him.

"Yes, Papa, it's me," Alice said.

"It's nice to hear your voice," Killian said.

Alice chuckled, "Try looking across the street," Alice said.

Killian and Eira both turned to see Alice across the street, she waved to them, "Now, I know I can't come any closer. Not without putting you back in that awful hospital, but, I did want to see you," Alice said.

"Yeah, I know. It's okay. How are you? How's Robin?" Killian asked.

"Yeah, good. Great. We, uh, we've just come back from a party," Alice told him.

"Oh, yeah?" Killian said.

"Yeah. Everyone sends their best, we were celebrating the end of the curse and everyone being together," Alice said.

"Yeah, sounds fun," Killian said.

"Yeah, it was, but then I started thinking about how no curse and me well, we can't be together," Alice said.

"I know it's hard right now, but it won't be like this for too long, I promise you. I will find a way to fix this, I will bring our family together," Killian said.

"Okay, I love you two," Alice said.

"We love you too, Starfish," Killian said.

Alice nodded, she hung up and walked away.

Eira gripped Killian's hand before they walked into the building.

Eira walked into Rogers's room, "Want me to make you some cocoa?" Rogers asked.

"Please," Eira said as she changed into her nightwear.

Rogers walked in with a mug and placed it on the bedside, he kissed her forehead, "I love you, Snow," Rogers said.

Eira smiled at him, "I love you too, Killian," She said and they kiss.

"Get some rest, if I have to leave do you want me to wake you?" Killian asked.

"No, just leave a note please," Eira said with a soft smile and she laid down, closing her eyes.

"Sleep well, love," Rogers said and walked out of the room