Chapter 21

It's been a week since Victoria's death, Lucy and Jacinda went to Victoria's grave and laid flowers on it before they both hug.

"Every story came to an end but who gets to decide when that is? Or whose story it really is, anyway? We came to Hyperion Heights to unravel a mystery," Henry said in the podcast.

It was raining as Winter and Henry walked together down the street.

"What drove a powerful real-estate developer to try to buy up an entire neighbourhood?"  Winter said in the podcast.

At Roni's, both Kelly and Roni share a toast together.

"What deals did she have to make and what other secrets was she keeping?" Winter said in the podcast.

In Weaver's storage unit, Weaver took out a file with Victoria's information inside as Rogers walked into the storage unit and approached him.

"These questioned continue to haunt this neighbourhood, even after her untimely and tragic death," Henry said in the podcast.

Outside, by the food truck, Sabine found a discarded newspaper with Victoria's death on the front cover.

Henry and Winter walked into the bar to meet up with Roni and Kelly.

"We've tried to answer these questioned ourselves, but every stone we uncover it just leads to another stone and then there's the most important question of all... What could possibly happen next? We invite you to join us to find out... Welcome, to H-Town," Winter said.

Flashback

Regina and Ella prepared Tiana for her coronation.

"Stunning, Your Majesty. All you're missing now is your crown," Ella said.

Henry came in, "Yes, well, I recommend you put it on and step outside, there is quite a crowd waiting for a glimpse of their new queen," Henry said.

"Okay," Tiana took a deep breath, "Has anyone heard anything from Snow?" Tiana asked.

"Her and Hook said that they wouldn't miss it," Ella said.

"How do you feel?" Regina said.

"Nervous," Tiana said.

"Well, it's a good job I'm here," Eira walked into the room with Killian and everyone turned to them, "And Tiana, don't be nervous, after heading the resistance to defeat Tremaine, you've proven you're a leader," Eira said as she walked to them.

"Snow, you made it," Tiana said with a smile.

"There's no way, I'd miss this," Eira said with a smile.

Eudora came in, "I have to agree with your friends, Tiana. If only your father were here, he'd be so proud," Eudora said.

Dr Facilier appeared in the room, "Indeed, he would be. Of course, he's not the only one," Dr Facilier chuckled, "Enchante Princess," Dr Facilier said.