Zeldris: Don't worry little sis we will always protect you.

Meliodas: Yeah.

Sona: What I'm guessing you also heard what happened on their second day of school.

Meliodas: Yeah we did.

Zeldris: How dare she attack our big brother and my Sarada!

Sarada:*thoughts* Eeeeee, he called me his Sarada Eeeeeee!!!!

Sarada: 😳

Akame: Sona did anything happen this morning cause I felt some strange energy this morning.

Sona: Yes, we were greeted by 2 exorcists.

Leone: Any idea what they want?

Sona: No but they will be speaking with Rias tomorrow.

Sarada: I see we should probably attend as well.

Sasuke: No doubt they might try to fight us.

Leone: Sona told us that you are as strong as Sasuke is that true?

Meliodas: Yip, I mean we were all trained by uncle Madara. Oh how is he by the way?

Sarada: He doing well mostly training everyone to help them get stronger.

Meliodas:*sigh* Just know that we got our eyes on that Issei kid.

Zel: Grrr, I wanna kill him.

Meliodas: You are not the only one.

Sarada: You guys are gonna have to get in line. We wanna also want a piece of Issei.

Diane: Isnt he the one who disrespect you and is also a pervert.

Nero: Yes, that is correct.

Rin: Disgraceful, truly.

Leone: He only acts so arrogant because he wields Ddraig.

Meliodas: Then why not let me and Zel just take it from him?

Sasuke: As much as I want to I dont want to start something with Rias, he be a big pain in the ass.

Sarada: That you are right big bro.

Nero: I wonder what Yami is doing?

Rin: Me too.

Ravel: Yami is really amazing!

Meliodas: Oh yeah I forgot to tell you that Diane and big brother use to sleep together when we use to travel together. Though she was mostly in her giant form.

Diane blushes

Sasuke: Would you please shut up!!

Back with Yami

I decided to take a break from huntimg down stray devils and fallen Angels. I miss Sasuke and Sarada. Maybe I should attend their school. I think it been 2 years since I've been living with them. In all honest i quite enjoy living with everyone. I'm currently walking around town with princess Nana.

Nana: Say Yami?

Yami: Hmm?

Nana: Tell me do you enjoy living here on earth?

Yami: To be honest I do. I've been living with Sasuke and Sarada for 2 years now.

Nana: How did you 3 meet though?

Yami: 2 years ago I was badly wounded in a alley. Sasuke found and brought me to his house. Him and his sister nurse me back to health. Even though after I had woken up i attacked him.