"Where honey?" She asked while motioning to the bag Harry still had in his hand.

"Here and here and my head." Draco told her, pointing to his stomach, slightly lower and head in turn. She gave him a sympathetic smile and put a pill in his mouth before holding a bottle of water she'd brought with her to his lips. He drank enough to swallow the pill and a bit more to wash away the taste before leaning his head against her chest, closing his eyes tiredly.

"Let's get you washed honey. Then you can go to sleep okay?" Lily said, grabbing a clean wash cloth off Harry and soaping it up before gently washing him down with it, Draco making a little protest when she got lower but settled down when she passed the cloth to Harry to wash him instead. When he was done, Harry got him out and wrapped him in a big towel before quickly wiping down himself and sliding some clean boxers up his legs.

"Okay. Do you want help getting dressed or are you okay by yourself?" Harry asked while pulling Draco into a hug. Draco just clung to Harry tighter so he picked Draco up and set him on the side before beginning to get him dressed. He got Draco's sports bra and t-shirt on him but got stuck when it came to the pad.

"Um, mum, How do I do this?" Harry asked, turning to his mum while holding the women's underwear and a thick pad. Lily took it with a fond smile and stuck it in with ease before sliding the underwear up Draco's legs herself.

"Like that." She said while pulling Draco off the side to pull the underwear over his bum. Harry helped his boyfriend into some boxers too before leading the half asleep teen out of the bathroom and into the spare bedroom between Remus and Sirius' room and James and Lily's.

"You lay down while I get you some tea. That's what dad does when Mum's on her period. I assume it works to do something." Harry shrugged while making Draco lay down. Lily came in chuckling at Harry's statement.

"Yes. It does help. It helps sooth pain and calms you down. Make sure you make the peppermint, cinnamon or ginger okay hun?" Lily said. Harry nodded and bounced downstairs to make some tea. Lily sat down on the bed with Draco, knowing he always had a few questions about certain things.

"Do you have any questions for me yet?" She asked gently. Draco shrugged and leaned into her side.

"Why does tea help?" He asked after a minute or two.

"It helps detense the muscles and helps to destress you." Lily explained. At that moment, Remus came walking into the room as his werewolf hearing had picked up movement and woken him up.

"What's going on? Why are you two in here?" He asked.

"Sorry I woke you up Remus." Draco muttered. Remus just waved him off though and opened his eyes properly when he smelt the air.

"Who's making peppermint tea?" He asked.

"Hazza. Lily said it'll help." Draco told him.

"Help? Help what? And you're trusting Harry with boiling water?!" Remus exclaimed, completely forgetting about his first question and running downstairs to make sure Harry didn't end up burnt. Draco and Lily chuckled when they heard an exclamation of "Ouch!" from downstairs not even a second later.

"How are you feeling honey?" Lily asked a few minutes later. Draco shrugged.

"Weird. dysphoric. I don't know." Draco muttered. She nodded and pulled him into her side more.

"Why did your mum not ever talk to you about this stuff?" She asked. Draco shrugged.

"I really don't know. She doesn't like talking about stuff with me. She doesn't like that I'm trans or with Harry. She doesn't like talking to me about biology stuff. She just doesn't like me." Draco whispered. Lily gave him a sympathetic smile.

"What about your dad?" She asked.

"He's confused about the whole trans thing but still accepts me. When I told him he said he wasn't surprised as I always acted and dressed like a boy anyway." Draco explained.

"I think they're getting divorced but neither will tell me anything. Father said he'd meet up with me soon though to explain." He added as an after thought.

"that's good though isn't it. If your mother leaves you won't technically have to deal with her." Lily said. Draco nodded. Harry and Remus came back, Remus holding a tray of tea as he didn't trust Harry with it. Harry took the biggest mug off and handed it to Draco with a peck on the lips.

"Here you go love." Harry said. Draco thanked him and took a mouthful of the peppermint tea.

"Mmmm, this is soo good!" Draco hummed, leaning against Harry's chest after the younger had sat down next to him.

"Did you burn your hand?" Draco asked after seeing Harry's red hand. Harry nodded.

"Yeah. I may have touched the kettle after it was boiled and burnt myself." Harry admitted.

"You cluts." Draco giggled as he placed a delicate kiss to the red skin.

"Well I'm your cluts so deal with it." Harry teased, pecking Draco's cheek.

"That you are." Draco agreed.

"Anyway, why was Harry making tea?" Remus asked, sitting at the end of the bed with his own mug. The man was still exhausted and had bandages all over him as the full moon was just 2 days before.

"Period." Draco muttered. Remus shot him a sympathetic look.

"Sorry kiddo." He said. Draco nodded and yawned.

"Why don't you and Hazza go back to sleep?" Lily suggested, standing up and taking Draco's mug. Draco nodded and snuggled up under the covers with Harry, falling asleep quickly, surrounded by love and warmth.