introduction.

THINGS WE HIDE .

The random birth of forty-three children led to some strange people arising. There were people like Reginald Hargreeves who adopted seven of the forty-three children. There were others like Fauna who wanted to recreate the strange phenomenon. Fauna, who had experienced inhuman things before, had come to the conclusion that whatever created those children was not human and neither were the children. Originally, Fauna had made attempts to also adopt some of the children but Reginald had beaten her to the only parents willing to give their children up. This was why Fauna had decided to attempt to recreate the situation in hopes of creating her own group of strange children.

Fauna put together a group that she called The Visionaries. They gathered couples who were willing to get pregnant and go through not-so-ethical experiments and trials. There were a lot of deaths and trials in the process of trying to achieve the outcomes she wanted. But once she figured out exactly what she needed to do in order to succeed, Fauna began breeding children, to say the least. Fauna craved power and these children would later be her key to it.

Milo Oswald was one of the children born from The Visionaries experiments. Milo had been placed within a group of seven other children. He and these seven kids were trained away from the other kids. They were told their powers were some of the strongest and needed to be trained more often than the others. That they were meant for something more than the others. But Milo and the others would later come to learn of the darker purposes The Visionaries had planned. Eventually, the eight children managed to escape and take quite a few others with them.

After escaping, the eight teens stuck together for a long time in an attempt to start over and be normal together. However, Milo eventually left the group for his own reasons. Once he had left, he had decided to go by Graham.

Now, nearly two years later, Graham worked as a personal bodyguard for a man named Jericho Wakefield while also doing some other shady jobs on the side. Somewhere along the way, Jericho meets Diego Hargreeves, who he then introduces to Graham. Diego Hargreeves had an insane hero complex while Graham just felt that he needed to be better than everyone he came into contact with. Diego saw Graham as an overconfident nut-job while Graham saw Diego as an idiot who couldn't handle his failures, or admit to them. Both were competitive dipshits—Jericho's words. So, of course, this led to many situations in which the two would fight to prove they were better than the other. What could really go wrong with that?

𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙩.

GRAHAM SHARP

GRAHAM SHARP.
brenton thwaites

JERICHO WAKEFIELD

JERICHO WAKEFIELD.
henry golding

FERN SHARP.
emilia jones

𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙩.
MANDY zoe kravitz
VERA sophie skelton
VINCENT cameron monaghan
TUCKER avan jogia
ALISTAR cody fern
VALERIE logan browning
MELODY tristin mays
FAUNA helena bonham carter

dedications.
jediparker cIeopatras lDESOFMARCH
dedicated to the bitches that stay bullying
me for not updating or writing for my stories
and shit <3

are y'all ready to see how long this story lasts before i brain rot n lose motivation for this story? <3 i will say i already have the prologue mostly done, the first fully done, and the third halfway done so like we have a lil sum sum ready to go...

are y'all ready to see how long this story lasts before i brain rot n lose motivation for this story? <3 i will say i already have the prologue mostly done, the first fully done, and the third halfway done so like we have a lil sum sum ready to go already

on the real im genuinely very excited for this story and i hope you guys enjoy it <3

lastly, the additional cast will mostly only be seen in flashbacks and occasionally through phone calls and stuff like that. they really wont make a whole lot of physical appearances but i still wanted to put faces to their names and stuff.

the whole siblings thing is very similar to the hargreeves siblings thing, i know!! i just liked the idea of like a crazy science lady "creating" children as like experimental recreations of the forty-three kids with intent of using them for more evil purposes and shit. obviously, you'll will learn more about this stuff further into the story and all that good stuff.

posted. december 17, 2020
hexgiris.