Impostor

Red is the impostor. Will Corpse and Sykkuno be okay?

Red has always been this way. He sucks at lying and you could see right through him. Why is he the impostor now? On earth he felt like a dumb fly that was constantly in the way. Now is the real deal. Now that they are in space, they couldn't run away. They couldn't pause the practice,because it wasn't one.

Sykkuno begins wondering if any other crewmates are dead. Wait he said that he finally found us. "Are we the only ones left?" Sykkunos mind swithed on unfocus mode. He didn't really think about what was happening. No thoughts, head empty.

Red, Corpse and Sykkuno. All three of them were just standing there for a second before Red takes out a knife. Corpse and Sykkuno in electrical, Red outside. "RUN SYKKUNO PLEASE!" Corpse voice is now loud and disturbed. The complete opposite of what it was normally. The words hit Sykkuno as a rock and he started running for his life. He ran so fast that he remembered Corpse only when he already reached cafeteria. "Is now the time to press the button? I don't remember if this was what I'm supposed to do..." Sykkunos heart was beating faster than ever, tears started running down from his face. What was he supposed to do?

Red was not happy that they now are split up, none of them are actually.  Sykkuno didn't press the button,if he did that, Red would know where he is. He sat down on the floor and hoped for the best. "Now Corpse could be anywhere... Where is he?" He waited so long that he fell asleep. The last thing he saw in his head was Corpses eyes.

10 hours later

Someones footsteps suddenly woke Sykkuno up in the medbay. Sykkuno couldn't quite open his eyes but he heard the steps way too good.
"Are you awake?" asks an unfamiliar voice. Sykkuno is shaking from what happened. He remembers everything. "I hope you slept well."
Who is this? Sounds like someone you would hear on a kids TV show. But where is Corpse? He opens up his eyes and sees Red standing right in front of him. Sykkunos heart starts to panic, his head too. "You! What have you done with Corpse?!" Red is looking at Sykkuno with a blank stare and says "he's not here".
What the hell?! Sykkuno bursts into tears.
"I see Corpse is very precious to you. If you want to ever see him again you're gonna have to give up so I can win. Deal?" Red is still standing right in front of Sykkuno and looks at him. Where could he possibly be and what has Red done to him? What exactly happened when Sykkuno left... Red has always been so annoying.

"Where is he you idiot??!"
"He's still on this ship don't worry, I haven't thrown him out in the space. You just have to give up and you can see him again." Red smiled. He's eyes still had no emotion.
"Wait why am I here?" Sykkuno though it was very weird how he was laying in a bed. Couldn't be Red?

The sound of glass breaking outside medbay had them turn their heads towards the closed door. "Let me out of here..." Sykkuno said while jumping out of the bed. Red couldn't even stop him. Sykkuno run up to the door and opened it. He saw Corpse standing there and broken glass on the floor.

Part 4 in making...