31 - [ A Mother's Undying Love ]

Briana's POV

--- 𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚊 ---

"With high honors, Briana Nicole Dylan" The speaker said

A week had passed by like a blur, I'm now right here walking down the aisle to receive my medals.

Nasa stage din si Lance kung saan siya ang mag susuot ng mga medals sa mga graduates at makikipag shake hands ito.

Sinuot niya saakin ang medalya ko and hinawakan ang kamay ko upang makipag kamay.

"Congratulations, love" He whispered to my ear, I just smiled widely to him

I bowed and went down the stage and returned to my seat.

"All graduate students and guests, please proceed to the gymnasium. All graduate students and guests, please proceed to the gymnasium. Thank you" Sabi ng announcer sa speaker

Pinapila na kaming mga graduates tas sabay sabay pumunta ng gym, ang mga guests naman ay kasunod lang namin, iprepresent na namin ang mga painting namin.

Nakatakip ang mga painting namin ng puting tela, para ireveal namin pag kami na ang mag prepresent.

Buti nalang at fifty lang kaming gragraduate ngayon kaya kakaunti lang at saglit lang.

Kada student kasi ay may dalawang minuto lang para ipresent ang painting niya, short description lang kumbaga.

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. For our second ceremony, we present to you the artworks of the graduate students. Each class will be presenting their artwork, they have two minutes to tell about their artwork. One of them will be rewarded as the most outstanding artwork of the year, most magnificent artwork of the year and lastly most valued artwork of the year. Let us begin with class A-1" The speaker explained

Our class went first, pero huli ako. Isa isa na silang nag si present at nang si Stella na ang nag present,

"My artwork was inspired by my past lover, I had to choose between my love life or my career. Well as you can I choose my career, my future but now I graduated, I thought of him again and thought that we will have a second chance but I was too late. He already have someone he truly loves. So, this is my artwork, it is all about chasing your dreams even though you have to choose between your love one. Thank you" Stella stated, I saw her eyes were tearing up.

In her artwork, there was a girl in the middle of two worlds, ang kanan ay may lalaking nag rereach sakanya at ang kaliwa naman ay ang pangarap niyang isang sikat na painter, nakatingin ang babae sa kaliwa kung saan ang career niya.

Nang matapos si Stella ay sumunod naman ang isa

"Lastly for Class A-1, Briana Nicole Dylan" Sabi ng Emcee, tumayo na ako at pumunta sa stage

Hinawakan ko ang hibla ng puting tela, huminga ng malalim at hinila na ito pababa.

I heard gasps and whispers nang matanggal ko ito,

"Hi, Good morning to everyone. This is my artwork, the title of this artwork is "A mother's undying love"  it's about an incoming mom but she was crying and It is inspired and based on myself, I was going to be a mom at the age of nineteen but for an uncertain reason I lost my child, my world crashed because of that accident, like my life just broke because of it. I was devastated. After five months, I regained myself, also with the help of my friends, I overcome it. I have an angel now, she's with me everyday, I am still sorry for her that I lost her, I truly love her. So, that's it about my artwork" I was holding back my tears and telling myself not to cry the whole time I was telling my speech, I swallowed hard and bowed then went down the stage, the crowd applaud, I looked at them and my eyes were teary.